Light-O-Rama Forums

Acces PCI-DIO-96

dougd

I use a couple of ISA digital I/O boards in my display. I add the boards using instacal and everything works out perfect. I picked up a couple of Acces PCI-DIO-96 boards and I am having a tough time with them. The driver loads fine in windows so under device manager everything looks good. When I start up instacal I have no place to add a PCI board. I updated to the newest instacal and still no luck. Anyone have much experience with PCI digital I/O boards and getting them to work with LOR or instacal. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Jeff. I read a little more last night and pretty much determined the same thing. What a shame, I have two 96 channel PCI cards. I was hoping to be able to replace those old ISA boards. OH well..

I saw ISA dying a few years back. I picked up a P4 motherboard with 3 ISA slots, it was pretty unusual to even have 1 isa slot by then. I am running at 2.8 gig htz which hopefully will last me a couple of more years. Right now I have three 96 output ISA cards. I only use the DIO to run a grid of lights simular to a seven segment display.