Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant CCR sequencer

BrianBruderer

I was joking with my wife the other night and said, "What people really want is a 'create me a cool sequence' button."

I scoffed at how ludicrous that is. Then as I thought about it, I realized it is possible. I have set a goal to come up with an automatic CCR sequencer between now and Thanksgiving.

I expect there are other products which have done this with varying degrees of success. Anyone know of products that do this?

-Brian Bruderer

BrianBruderer wrote:

"What people really want is a 'create me a cool sequence' button."

I have set a goal to come up with an automatic CCR sequencer between now and Thanksgiving.

-Brian Bruderer

Brian,

Five days until Thanksgiving. How's the 'automatic CCR sequencer' coming?

matt_grooms wrote:

BrianBruderer wrote:
"What people really want is a 'create me a cool sequence' button."

I have set a goal to come up with an automatic CCR sequencer between now and Thanksgiving.

-Brian Bruderer

Brian,

Five days until Thanksgiving. How's the 'automatic CCR sequencer' coming?

I sense some skepticism :cool:

Just started this morning, give me a few more days!!

Jeff F wrote:

Brian, you can do it!!

Your SuperStar CCR program is amazing. I'm sure this will be also.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know I can get it to create sequences, the question is, how good will they be? In a few days we will find out.

-Brian Bruderer

I'm impressed with the import of LOR Timings and 3 Channels I've been beta testing for him. Can't wait to see how this feature turns out!

May need to expand SSEdit to allow other channels to be controlled:-)

Jeff

Brian,

There should be a way to allow the beat of a song to create a basic CCR sequence, which would then be tweak by the user using what ever effects they want. Or the other way around.

The user would select the song, BPM, effects etc, and then tell SSEdit to create a CCR sequence base on the entered info. The sequence could then be tweak by the user.

Lots of time saved.

Ron.

• The topic was locked