Light-O-Rama Forums

Help - How do you Add a macro effect to an existing Sequence

walverson

I have been searching for days on this and can't find the simple answer. I have created sequences that work great. I bought one CCR and I want to add it to the sequence and take advantage of the macros built in. Here is what I don't get.

I have successfully dome the following

1. Used the Config tool to verify that I have set up my CCR correctly

2. Played around with the macro settings there.

3. I added a CCR device to an eixsting sequence. It is the 50 RGB channels plus the 7 macro channels

4. I successfully turned on the CCR and controlled it via the 50 RGB channels

5. I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the macro channels labelled - LR, MM, MS, ME, CM, CS, & CI. I know they correspond to channels 151-157 but how do you set them to a numeric value of 1 or 3 or 100 for that matter? They act like regular channels that you can turn on or off or fade up or down but nothing happens with the CCR. I would assume there is a way to enter a discrete number to the cells where you want to set channels 151-157

What am I missing?

Please be specific on how to set up a macro effect in an existing sequence.

Thanks,

Warren

Use the intensity tool settings to set the intensity to 1 or 3 or whatever is required, then apply this intensity setting to the required macro channel(s).

It does work

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify...

When I open the Tool intensity setting I see 10 settings that are by default set in increments of 10. Are you saying if I need a setting of 1, 3, 8, and 48, I would have to do the following?

Setting 1 = 1%

Setting 2 = 3%

Setting3 = 8%

Setting4 = 48%

Etc...

Then if I needed other setting numbers keep going into this tool and set them before using them? This seems very tedious, but if this is the only way then it is what it is...

Thanks

Warren

I have played around with a little now and I am not getting what I had hoped so far. If anyone has a few example settings in an actual sequence that works please share the actual setting instructions. So far from trying the examples in the PDF, all I get is a flash of white. What I am looking for is something like the following

With a four second window set the following channels for that four second duration to...

1. Set the first 3 CCR channels to BLUE

2. Set CCR Channel 151(LR) = 1

3. Set CCR Channel 152(MM) = 1

4. Set CCR Channel 153(MS) = 1

5. Set CCR Channel 154(ME) = 1 ==> 100 - Fade up over the span of 4 seconds

6. Leave CCR Channels 155-7 set to zero...

Any and all specific examples are appreciated and welcomed as well as any dos and don't tips.

Thanks in advance,

Warren

Thanks,

I was starting to fumble my way towards understanding the patterns when you replied. This makes learning what the SE patterns look like as associated with the CCR Effect much easier. Thanks for this piece of software.

Warren

• The topic was locked