Light-O-Rama Forums

Almost ready YAAAY

doug petschke

Dale i got the light keeper pro @ westlake hardware on vine.

I have the arches and the mega tree on the same 4 channels

I like both suggestions

if the weather is nice tomorrow I'll be out working on it soon as i get done processing a deer. and pretty sure i'll be looking for your display now that i know where to look

Dale i got the light keeper pro @ westlake hardware on vine.

I have the arches and the mega tree on the same 4 channels

I like both suggestions

if the weather is nice tomorrow I'll be out working on it soon as i get done processing a deer. and pretty sure i'll be looking for your display now that i know where to look

Wow, your way luckier then me. I have to buy everything myself and usually I can't talk my parents into doing anything animated. So better to ask for forgiveness then permission :)

John2571 wrote:

I'm only 12 and i try to bribe my partents into doing the things for my light display(almost never works!) I have been setting up for almost a week now and have bought over 2000$ in new LEDs(my parents say its my christmas gift) and now a new computer because my mom droped my laptop(no usb ports work and the display is cracked!) Also, my dad hates the display and my mom makes him help me. (the pic that is attached is last years display(mega tree is on the left side of yard and not visible in the pic(everything i build myself and put up myself!)