Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for an IDMX

terrypowerz

Not to hijack your thread Terry but I was wondering if LOR could shed a little light on a cheaper, DIY or even 256 channel iDMX? There was some talk of it by Dan last year and not much said of it since than.

It would certainly help a lot of people looking to move into the DMX world but can't afford the current iDMX.

terrypowerz wrote:

I know this will probably be good for a few snickers... but just in case there might happen to be one looking for a new home...
;)

img_5584_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Terry... I don't know if you managed to track one down, but I'm looking for one as well...
...after numerous attempt at calling, and a couple emails to LOR... they sent one email saying they were swamped with orders, and shipping times would depend on the items ordered... now they wont respond to my emails about when they expect to ship iDMX (and XLR adapter) orders out.

ace_master wrote:

Hey Terry... I don't know if you managed to track one down, but I'm looking for one as well...
...after numerous attempt at calling, and a couple emails to LOR... they sent one email saying they were swamped with orders, and shipping times would depend on the items ordered... now they wont respond to my emails about when they expect to ship iDMX (and XLR adapter) orders out.

I just went ahead and ordered those exact same items from LOR a few days ago... and they shipped out pretty darn quickly!

If they are short handed or busy, it may be hard to reach them by phone or email at certain times... I think they concentrate on getting the orders fulfilled and customers needs handled as first priority, and taking on new ones and email sales inquiries as second...
That is just my speculation... but if so... not a bad approach in my opinion. :P

I got the one emcee suggested (just had to pay an extra $10 to get him to ship to Canada).

I finally got a response from LOR saying that the iDMX1000's are in stock and shipping out as orders come in. Apparently my messages were all being flagged as spam... They just went through their junk folders today, and found them.

I'm glad you got yours as well :)

• The topic was locked