Light-O-Rama Forums

Are there any people for hire to do sequences or help me?

Scott Henselman

Sorry Guys! Didn't mean to offend. I am a D-light user, but it seems you nice folks over here are blowing up the forums more, so I decided to join so I could chat. I went from total crap sequencer that dlight had to aurora, so I tried that one, and it worked for me, so I was just recommending him try a different sequencer if he is having difficulties.

Here is my display if you guys are curious, I'm just a fellow hobbyist. No mean to offend or spam. Does anyone have video tutorials on LOR S2? I would love to see screen shots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKgu5piQtIU?fs=1&hl=en_US

Guest Don Gillespie

Phippers wrote:

Sorry Guys! Didn't mean to offend. I am a D-light user, but it seems you nice folks over here are blowing up the forums more, so I decided to join so I could chat. I went from total crap sequencer that dlight had to aurora, so I tried that one, and it worked for me, so I was just recommending him try a different sequencer if he is having difficulties.

Here is my display if you guys are curious, I'm just a fellow hobbyist. No mean to offend or spam. Does anyone have video tutorials on LOR S2? I would love to see screen shots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKgu5piQtIU?fs=1&hl=en_US

Appology accepted you have a nice display you can view all the tutorials from the LOR web page it is to me the easiest to use and a very simple program once you understand it, I am a rookie on the computer with very limited skills I picked up LOR practically overnight I have tried others, with no success, Dan and his crew have the best support system for all LOR users so the old saying goes don't bash it untill you've tried it still applies, and yes welcome aboard

I will add my voice to say that while some may have ulterior motives, I have found in my new limited time here with this group; such a wealth of information, such nice people with helpful hints and more than a couple just willing to offer assistance.

I find this forum a valuable asset and will continue to welcome all, with open heart and mind.

Thanks to all that make this site such a real blessing for all.

Scott