Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Dating/ HOOKUPS

friskybri

Now George stop trying to ad your drug network to LOR. is BOB at LOR one of your drug suppliers.

invis.gifgeorge

To aman101407@aol.com, andrewmack@hotmail.com, angieanddougz@aol.com, bob@lightorama.com, friskybri@hotmail.com, brimitch@myfairpoint.net, captainnieters@hotmail.com, caroldegi@yahoo.com, cessers@yahoo.com, huntinggry@aol.com

George Simmons (mnearguy@yahoo.com) clear.gif

Sent:
Thu 9/09/10 7:47 PM

To:
aman101407@aol.com; andrewmack@hotmail.com; angieanddougz@aol.com; bob@lightorama.com; friskybri@hotmail.com; brimitch@myfairpoint.net; captainnieters@hotmail.com; caroldegi@yahoo.com; cessers@yahoo.com; huntinggry@aol.com

[url=http://www.anc4.xpillsx.com/][u][color=#0068cf]http://www.anc4.xpillsx.com[/color][/u][/url]

friskybri wrote:

Now George stop trying to ad your drug network to LOR. is BOB at LOR one of your drug suppliers.

invis.gifgeorge

To xxxxxx@aol.com, xxxxxxx@hotmail.com, axxx@aol.com,

George Simmons (xxxxxxx@yahoo.com) clear.gif

Sent:
Thu 9/09/10 7:47 PM

To:

[url=http://www.anc4.xpillsx.com/][u][color=#0068cf]http://www.anc4.xpillsx.com[/color][/u][/url]

Ummmm glad my email was not there so the spam bots could pick them up... NOT a good idea posting emails where ANYONE can see them!

Norton has been working overtime fending off attacks on my PC for the past couple of days. It appears that I've definitely gotten on someone's list and that someone isn't a nice person. Looks like one of those attacks got through. I apologize to anyone who got one of these messages. I'll definitely look into it.

George Simmons wrote:

Norton has been working overtime fending off attacks on my PC for the past couple of days. It appears that I've definitely gotten on someone's list and that someone isn't a nice person. Looks like one of those attacks got through. I apologize to anyone who got one of these messages. I'll definitely look into it.

saw on the news last night that there was quite a virus that attacked a lot of companies...gets ahold of your email addresses and sends out a email to them from you.

email subject I beleive is: "Here you Have"

Now, I don't know if this works, but a friend sent me an email that said make up a fake address (mine is 001@ohsh_t.com) using a number in the address, and when you get it back as undeliverable, you will know very quickly that a virus has gotten you, so you can try and stop the damage faster. I've never had that happen, so IDK, but if it works, it may save someone a bunch of grief,

Bill

bisquit476 wrote:

Now, I don't know if this works, but a friend sent me an email that said make up a fake address (mine is 001@ohsh_t.com) using a number in the address, and when you get it back as undeliverable, you will know very quickly that a virus has gotten you, so you can try and stop the damage faster. I've never had that happen, so IDK, but if it works, it may save someone a bunch of grief,

Bill

that doesn't make sense...if you make up an email address, of course it will come back as undeliverable....

jimswinder wrote:

bisquit476 wrote:

Bill

that doesn't make sense...if you make up an email address, of course it will come back as undeliverable....

I think that the point is that some malicious software can be using your PC and your address book to send emails and you do not know it is happening. This fake address will bounce back to you and let you know that your PC has been compromised. It doesn't stop anything but it is a warning.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

I think that the point is that some malicious software can be using your PC and your address book to send emails and you do not know it is happening. This fake address will bounce back to you and let you know that your PC has been compromised. It doesn't stop anything but it is a warning.

Dan

I get it now...I thought you were SENDING an email with a fake address, but what you're saying is to ADD a fake email address in your contact list...right?

jimswinder wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

I get it now...I thought you were SENDING an email with a fake address, but what you're saying is to ADD a fake email address in your contact list...right?

That is correct... By adding a fake address to your email address book you will set the stage so that malicious software will send to that fake address and cause a bounce.

Dan