Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Dating/ HOOKUPS

friskybri

So I was looking through my junk files and saw this email. Thought it was funny. So when did the new test LOR becoming a dating site.

Is me Judy from (test.lightorama.com)‏

invis.gifJudy peterson

Add to contacts To pjudy1@ymail.com

Judy peterson (pjudy121@att.net) clear.gif

Sent:
Sun 8/29/10 6:29 PM

To:
pjudy1@ymail.com
Hello sweetie

My name is judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs, am very much single and ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across your contact at (test.lightorama.com) belive me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address, i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.

Attached files 210576=11747-GetAttachment.jpg

Kevin Wye wrote:

I got the same e-mail also.

I never got it and now i am jeolous she looks SOO cute.........maybe she doesn't like Aussies!!!:D

ps: can you see through my sarcasm!!:P

Cheers

David

Bummer - nothing in MY inbox... she must not like older guys with growing bellies and shrinking hair lines...

George Simmons wrote:

Bummer - nothing in MY inbox... she must not like older guys with growing bellies and shrinking hair lines...

Guess that explains why I got one! ... My guess is that if your profile allows emails then a spammer got into the forum and looked up emails on user profiles. If your email was not listed then you would/should not get an email. As I said we are looking into it.

Dan

George Simmons wrote:

It's not a shrinking hair line, it is just that the hair has moved to different places.

Back off everyone!
She is now my girlfriend and I am sending her all my money along with my credit card info so she can come and live with me!

Ummmm how do I tell the wife....

friskybri wrote:

i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address, i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.

I didn't send her any pics...but sent her LOTS of videos of my Christmas Display!!!

but never got an answer back... 1511766.GIF

jimswinder wrote:

I didn't send her any pics...but sent her LOTS of videos of my Christmas Display!!!

Maybe that wasn't the same "display" of which she was looking for pictures...

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Maybe that wasn't the same "display" of which she was looking for pictures...

What woman would not like to see some video of my "MEGA TREE" in action????

Maybe she is more a "Weber Spiral Tree" type, huh?

1511769.GIF

Maybe I will send a pic of me pole dancing on the mega tree pole that I just made. Fat guy hanging from that, bet it would turn her on. Yah baby groovey.

It is interesting that I got this email because I got it on my website email address, not the one I use on the forum.

I am in so much demand Judy tracked me down across the net!!!!:D

jimswinder wrote:

Sounds to me like maybe you better keep your dongles under control...

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Sounds to me like maybe you better keep your dongles under control...

George...you crack me up!!!!

1511767.GIF