Light-O-Rama Forums

Making your own hotkeys

friskybri

PaulXmas wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
bob wrote:
......I want to be able to push one button and have my sequences done!!!  LOL

If they had one button and sequences complete then everyone would have these displays and we would not get the satifation of doing it. (but it would be nice to have and I would be first in line to get it!)

I do know some guys just buy or download presequenced packages and then don't modify to fit their display. It really makes a big difference when it is customized to your own display. And as you said seeing the quality and feeling the satisfaction of your own work and then seeing the faces of the spactators is awesome.

kzaas wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
bob wrote:
......I want to be able to push one button and have my sequences done!!! LOL

If they had one button and sequences complete then everyone would have these displays and we would not get the satifation of doing it. (but it would be nice to have and I would be first in line to get it!)

I do know some guys just buy or download presequenced packages and then don't modify to fit their display. It really makes a big difference when it is customized to your own display. And as you said seeing the quality and feeling the satisfaction of your own work and then seeing the faces of the spactators is awesome.

For me it would be like an artist using paint by numbers.

You have to have your yard setup a certain way.

There are some effects I am doing this year that would not work for most people's displays

I like the idea that I created that! Even if compared to some people on here my display sucks.

I went from 32 channels last year to 112 channels this year and tried to use some of last years sequences and found it easier to start from scratch.

I was luck last year I was injured and had a lot of free time. This year I had a lot of free time at work and was able to sequence at work for 8 hours a day (shhhhh).

Now if time was an issue I might concider trying to us any short cuts I could.

But that is just me!

I have 11 songs (almost 30 minutes) so I am done 2010's sequencing! Time to build!