Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem downloading version 2.8.6

wallleyes

bob wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, you went to Add/Remove Programs, selected Light-O-Rama, and selected Remove.

I'm suggesting to instead download the installer file, run the installer file, and select Remove.

ahhh..okay

bob wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, you went to Add/Remove Programs, selected Light-O-Rama, and selected Remove.

I'm suggesting to instead download the installer file, run the installer file, and select Remove.

Hey Bob...

I deleted what I downloaded yesterday and downloaded it again from your website, started running it but never had an option to "Remove"...it just said it was going to do an "Upgrade".

Edit:

Never mind...used my right mouse button to "open" the application and the "repair" option came up.

bob wrote:

Never mind...used my right mouse button to "open" the application and the "repair" option came up.

And did that help?

I think so...the Sequence Editor opened up with no problems and I tried replicating the problem (doing a chase), and it did not freeze up (though I could not figure out how to apply the "chase"...and doing a search in "Help" for "Chase" didn't help either) I got too frustrated (time restraints) to do anything else.

I'm hoping after this weekend to really look at , use and understand the new software.

To make a chase,

1. create an effect that you want to chase (for demo purposes, just turn on two cells in a row centered in a blank area of the grid)

2. Select the chase tool.

3. Click on the left most cell where you created the effect in step 1, hold the button and drag your mouse down and to the right and release.

Note: the direction that you drag the mouse (up, down, left, right) will determine the directoin of the chase.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

To make a chase,

1. create an effect that you want to chase (for demo purposes, just turn on two cells in a row centered in a blank area of the grid)
2. Select the chase tool.
3. Click on the left most cell where you created the effect in step 1, hold the button and drag your mouse down and to the right and release.
Note: the direction that you drag the mouse (up, down, left, right) will determine the directoin of the chase.

Dan

Yeah...figured it out a few minutes ago what I was doing wrong... (Same thought was posted in another thread).

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum72/22567-9.html

I am going stupider by the day...