Light-O-Rama Forums

Copy and paste comes up trashed.

James Shelby

Brother Bob. I copied from Track number one, timing mark :57.41 to :58.82 from side-side red 1 to side-side red 24. Then I pasted it to track number one, timing mark :59.09 to 1:00.50 from side-side red 1 to side-side red 24 (I just moved over a bit). I found on my screen blank marks in cells side-side red 3, 6, 7, 18 and 19. This is pasting by cell when pasting by time it comes up clean. Thanks James

I was able to duplicate your problem with cut and paste getting the single cell with three values around the 2.11 mark (See pic). Your ramps don't match the grid that is displayed and look like they were created using a 0.05 fixed grid.

I, too, have had a similar problem on many sequences. For me, I think it happens when I initially used a fixed grid like 0.05 sec and then under the new version, it seems to come up as a freeform grid that doesn't quite match leaving little pixels and empty spots where the old 0.05 line was. It mostly happens on ramps. If someone comes up with a solution, I'd love to have the answer!

Richard

Attached files 204228=11353-LOR Ramp problems.jpg

James Shelby wrote:

Brother Bob. I copied from Track number one, timing mark :57.41 to :58.82 from side-side red 1 to side-side red 24. Then I pasted it to track number one, timing mark :59.09 to 1:00.50 from side-side red 1 to side-side red 24 (I just moved over a bit). I found on my screen blank marks in cells side-side red 3, 6, 7, 18 and 19. This is pasting by cell when pasting by time it comes up clean. Thanks James

Thanks. This will be fixed in the next release.

rjnitto wrote:

I was able to duplicate your problem with cut and paste getting the single cell with three values around the 2.11 mark (See pic). Your ramps don't match the grid that is displayed and look like they were created using a 0.05 fixed grid.

I, too, have had a similar problem on many sequences. For me, I think it happens when I initially used a fixed grid like 0.05 sec and then under the new version, it seems to come up as a freeform grid that doesn't quite match leaving little pixels and empty spots where the old 0.05 line was. It mostly happens on ramps. If someone comes up with a solution, I'd love to have the answer!

Richard

I've had that happen on multiple ocasions too Richard, but it has always been an empty spot, rather than the addition of a pixel.

It's easy to fix, but takes a little time, and if you don't look for it (esp. with complex sequences), you will easily miss it. I found some from 2 years ago that came to my attention when I went through my sequences them for additional sequencing last year..

Greg