Light-O-Rama Forums

Headcount for Meet and Greet June 12th

Aproct

Aproct wrote:

Okay everyone here is the schedule for this upcoming weekend event. (Sorry I didn't get it out last night) If anyone would like additional items/discussions added, let me know via a PM so I can add or see if we can make adjustments accordingly!

If any one needs to reach me. I suggest via my cell phone (856) 266-5407.

I about wore out the refresh button last night ,but I suspect you were still putting the finishing touches on the Weber tree :) Thank You for getting the schedule posted, it looks like it will be a great couple of days...

I will give you a call later in the week to see if there is anything you need me to bring.

Alright, I was going to wait till later in the week, but I guess I will post now...

We have some awesome door prizes this year that I have worked to receive from our gracious contributors!

Kevin-thedementedelf-is donating $50 worth of voiceovers

Paul Sessel-Creative Display Inc- is donating 12 strings of LED lights

Dan Baldwin-Light-O-Rama- Well he mentioned prizes-(note the "s" on the word prize)

I want to give a big thank you to our contibutors for our great door prizes!

This gathering is getting better by the day!

Andy,

I see some of the kind contributors, very nice of them. I can offer an 8 yr old and a 4 yr old to raffle off as a door prize. oh, both boys. The sooner we can raffle them off, the better. 9 am on Saturday work?

Tim

I will not be attending this weekend. I (unfortunately/fortunately) have to work this weekend. Sorry for not posting sooner, have not been on the boards much this spring.

Just wanted to throw this out there. Everyone has been wanting to bring or donate funds towards the food and drinks. I am not one to accept money since I am the one who offered to host the meet and greet. So I came up with a solution. I am going to have a 50/50 raffle on Saturday. The drawing will be toward the middle to end of the event on Saturday. Half the funds will go towards the food and drinks and the other half will go to the winning ticket holder.

What are everyones thoughts....

Aproct wrote:

Just wanted to throw this out there. Everyone has been wanting to bring or donate funds towards the food and drinks. I am not one to accept money since I am the one who offered to host the meet and greet. So I came up with a solution. I am going to have a 50/50 raffle on Saturday. The drawing will be toward the middle to end of the event on Saturday. Half the funds will go towards the food and drinks and the other half will go to the winning ticket holder.

Sounds like a plan, so long as the prize isn't Tim P's kids! :)

Aproct wrote:

That prizes (Tim's kids) goes to whoever is the last one to show up on Saturday!

Oh great, now I have to hit the road at 4 AM. (I've already told my wife that if I have to raise another teenager, one of us isn't going to survive.)

Aproct wrote:

Sounds great to me Andy. I think everyone really wants to contribute (except probably Dan) and this way you won't have a guilty conscience. A solution that works for everyone.

Anson Harrison wrote:

Hey Annalisa,

What exactly is a Red Cup Social? ;)

Just an adult get together before the event. Red cup = those Solo cups you have at picnics...

Dan Ancona wrote:

Anson Harrison wrote:
Hey Annalisa,

What exactly is a Red Cup Social? ;)

Just an adult get together before the event. Red cup = those Solo cups you have at picnics...

Dan, you can't go?

See, my kids have actually made a difference. They will ensure people to be there early. With all this on the line, Andy be prepared for people to start showing up around 3, 4 am on Sat morning. Picture a bunch of grown men with Santa hats on, banging on your door at 3 am.

At least this way, we can keep the tradition of the Police coming out to the event.

Tim