Light-O-Rama Forums

Headcount for Meet and Greet June 12th

Aproct

Attached is a list of what I have for the attendees for the June 12th meet and greet. Please only post in this thread if are not on this list and would like to attend. If you are not able to attend and see you name on this list, please post here also.

EVERYONE ELSE, IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST AND YOU ARE ATTENDING, DO NOT POST! I need this for accurate headcount for food and beverages.

Thank you.

Andy

Attached files list.pdf

I do not see my name.

I did post, I was coming on the other thread but with 20 plus pages, I am not suprised that you missed one post from me.

I still plan to attend.

Andy

My name is on the list but I don't think i am coming unfortunately. I will try my best to move some schedule things around, but please do not count on me for food. :?

Andy,

When is the latest you need to know to finalize... I am trying to free up my schedule but won't know till sometime late next week.

Sorry I didn't mention I was coming eariler in the previous post but my schedule has been very crazy

greg

LOL...actually you could if you wanted too...Just becareful of the fox and the occasional deer that wonder back there....

Greg, not a problem...try to let me know no later than Memorial weekend...

Pondude, not a problem...

Please add my name to the list. This meet & greet newbie is looking forward to it.

Thanks!

Chuck Barringer

Hey Andy, per our emails, although I have 2 family graduations on sat I plan to attend as much as I can. ! !

Actually, Friday basically will be the gathering at the hotel since people will be arriving at all different hours..loose discussions. Saturday is the heart of the event. I will be releasing an itinerary tonight for Saturday.

Andy

Mountainwxman wrote:

The question is... can you yankees handle this dude from the south? ;)

William. Andy doesn't like the Yankee's. He's a Philly fan. Just sayin'.

Okay everyone here is the schedule for this upcoming weekend event. (Sorry I didn't get it out last night) If anyone would like additional items/discussions added, let me know via a PM so I can add or see if we can make adjustments accordingly!

If any one needs to reach me. I suggest via my cell phone (856) 266-5407.

Attached files schedule.pdf