Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrianLarsen

272 channel sequences avalibale

Just wondering if anyone received a copy of these:

TSO wishlistz
TSO Wizardsof winter
Carol of the Bells Monique Danielle

If somebody could explain to me how to post my sequences and music files on one of these forums I would be more than happy to do so I just cant figure out how to do so and it has been hard for me to respond to eeryones email IM SO SORRY I didnt no that I could only send 1 to 2 files at a time, So again if somebody could tell me how to post them I would be more than happy to share them with everybody!!!!!!!!!!! I have a total of 13 songs for 272 channels with mega trees leaping arches and 26 mini trees.

The problem with LORSequences.com is you can't upload the music file.

Someone has posted a few of your sequences on their server. Maybe they can do the others. Or if you want, I can post them on my server. I have lots of room and have created a link to my sequences as well.

GaryBo wrote:

Brian
You can post the sequences on http://www.lightoramasequences.com/
Everyone can then DL from there

I think this site has great potential, but I have never been able to use anything I have downloaded from this site because most people don't post enough about where the music has come from. Plus, there's no way to contact the original author of the sequence if there's a problem. I agree with cetacea, if I can't at least see the sequence with the music (whether on video or through animation), I don't want to purchase the music just in case it's a good sequence. I don't have the time or money for that. So I don't waste my time over there any more.

I appreciate people on this site that have been willing to share their sequences with me this year. I hope have only been able to share a few this year, but I hope that I will be able to share more next year.

I have some 16 channel songs that I would be more than happy to send anyone that is interested. They are pretty basic, just bushes, house and trees. No mega tree back then.

Wow.. I would like to see all of them if possible. I cant imagine programming that many channels. My show starts Thanksgiving night (my first year) and I only have 16 channels. I have over 35 16 channel songs that I have done.

I hope to have them available to anyone soon. (have to learn how to do that first)

Hopefully I will be able to get another controller for next year.

Im having problems sending the files to you and I dont see a link to your sequences. I have the files all zipped doento one folder so please let me know how to send them and where your link. Thanks Brian

Brian, are you music files in MP3 format? If not, they may be too big to send.

I am interested in the following

Chipmunks
Hot chocolate polarexpress
TSO wishlistz

rick@paintballstudio.com

Brian if you could send the following it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Deck the halls manhiemsteam

SilentNight Manhiem Steam

rugerboy58@yahoo.com

Brian

If its not too late I would appreciate getting the following. Will be a big help

in getting me started for next year.

Chipmunks

TSO wishlistz

TSO Queenofnight

Duane overeazy@comcast.net

If still sharing, I would love to get:

Chipmunks

TSO Wizardsof winter

SilentNight Manhiem Steam

Music Box Dancer

I have the music for all but Music Box Dancer (are you sharing that too?). Maybe I should also ask if the songs you used were edited or not? If you edited them down then I would like to get all the songs with the sequences.

Thanks so very much for sharing, I really appreciate it!

4craigert@embarqmail.com

Craig

I was wondering if any one actually received the sequences? I don't want to offend Brian (or any one else) but I asked for some of them back in June but never got anything, even sent a PM, and still nothing. If they are no longer available that is okay just would like to know one way or the other.

Thanks

Craig