• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ed

• BrianLarsen

• Douglas

• Paul Roberson

Brian, I would love to get any sequences that you are willing to share. I have allready found out that I will need to adopt them to our show, and that it is important to get the same audio file that the sequence was written for. We are using 192 channels, a large tree, 52 small trees, 8 med trees, and 3 arches in the main display, with lots of others every else.

Thanks for all your help,

Kevin

Kevin@nc-it.com

Trains4Kevin wrote:

Brian, I would love to get any sequences that you are willing to share. I have allready found out that I will need to adopt them to our show, and that it is important to get the same audio file that the sequence was written for. We are using 192 channels, a large tree, 52 small trees, 8 med trees, and 3 arches in the main display, with lots of others every else.

Thanks for all your help,

Kevin

Kevin@nc-it.com

I agree with Kevin. You can sometimes spend as much time modifying a sequence to fit the audio you have as you would doing a sequence from scratch.

If someone did not already own the song that was provided with a sequence they should purchase and download the song. Most songs cost a buck or less.

I would like to try your hot chocolate sequence. I just ran accross that song last night and have been searching for a sequence to help me get started. I am one of those that have a hard time getting the beat and rythem like I want them. I do also appriciate your offer to share your sequences.

Thank You

Wayne

cbusco1@mchsi.com

Ed has posted a link to some of the files. The link is in the last post on the second page of this thread, with a list of the files available.

-Steve

Dan Williams wrote:

does anyone know what song the chipmuck sequence is for? Or does anyone have the audio for the sequence? thanks in advance

djsplit26@gmail.com

I got the sequence and have 3 versions of the song on one cd.....none of them fit like it was made for that song.

None of my audio is vbr but...one of the versions I have comes close but the chipmunk "voices" do not match thru the entire song. When you get sequences without the audio that was used to make it, it is hard to tell if its your audio or just bad timing.

edit. I am pretty certain it is not the faster version. I would like to find a sequence for that one.

That's why I believe in sharing the audio with the sequence. I know that a lot of people don't agree, but it is sometimes impossible to get the sequence to match unless you have the audio file that it was created with. Besides, I like to look at a lot of sequences to get ideas and if it will work with my display I might try to use it. If I paid $1 for every song I wanted to view, it would cost me a lot of money. I could spend over $50 on audio files and not use a single one.

Again, this is just my opinion so please don't start a big debate on the ethics of this. But when I share sequences, I include the audio. Right or wrong, it's what I do.

If somebody could explain to me how to post my sequences and music files on one of these forums I would be more than happy to do so I just cant figure out how to do so and it has been hard for me to respond to eeryones email IM SO SORRY I didnt no that I could only send 1 to 2 files at a time, So again if somebody could tell me how to post them I would be more than happy to share them with everybody!!!!!!!!!!! I have a total of 13 songs for 272 channels with mega trees leaping arches and 26 mini trees.

The problem with LORSequences.com is you can't upload the music file.

Someone has posted a few of your sequences on their server. Maybe they can do the others. Or if you want, I can post them on my server. I have lots of room and have created a link to my sequences as well.

GaryBo wrote:

Brian
You can post the sequences on http://www.lightoramasequences.com/
Everyone can then DL from there

I think this site has great potential, but I have never been able to use anything I have downloaded from this site because most people don't post enough about where the music has come from. Plus, there's no way to contact the original author of the sequence if there's a problem. I agree with cetacea, if I can't at least see the sequence with the music (whether on video or through animation), I don't want to purchase the music just in case it's a good sequence. I don't have the time or money for that. So I don't waste my time over there any more.

I appreciate people on this site that have been willing to share their sequences with me this year. I hope have only been able to share a few this year, but I hope that I will be able to share more next year.

I have some 16 channel songs that I would be more than happy to send anyone that is interested. They are pretty basic, just bushes, house and trees. No mega tree back then.

Wow.. I would like to see all of them if possible. I cant imagine programming that many channels. My show starts Thanksgiving night (my first year) and I only have 16 channels. I have over 35 16 channel songs that I have done.

I hope to have them available to anyone soon. (have to learn how to do that first)

Hopefully I will be able to get another controller for next year.

Im having problems sending the files to you and I dont see a link to your sequences. I have the files all zipped doento one folder so please let me know how to send them and where your link. Thanks Brian