Light-O-Rama Forums
gernergang

JR Dibble And James Morris and Their sequences

JR and James I would like to thank you for all of the sequences that you share with me (and everyone else) Your kindness is just above and beyond what anyone should except of you. Without your help and kindness I would not be able to have a show like I do. Especially the big Boy Scout show in the middle of April.  For the other people reading this, these two GENTLEMEN put in so many hours making these sequences then SHARE them, not sell them to you and me just out of the kindness of their hearts. Once I get some video of the show I will post the links to it

Thank You, Again 

YIS

Marc Gerner

Gernergang@gmail.com

• Like 2

Agree, and agree, and agree.

I agree early and often!   

Gotta' love their contributions.  Their contributions are directly assisting (impacting) all of us, but can you imagine all the crowds (show-watchers) across the country they have also indirectly touched (impacted) with their generosity?

yep I agree as well   My hat is off to the two of you  and THANK YOU for what you do

Amen ! I wouldn't have a show without their help. Thanks guys !

Dale

I agree!  Thanks again!!!

Rich

100% agree! Couldn't have said it better myself. I am always amazed at the quality and time both guys put into their sequencing and their generosity in sharing is simply unprecedented.

At times I feel guilty asking for as many sequences as I have but they are all so good it is very difficult to choose! I'll admit, I have only used about 25% of the sequences I received from both but that is simply because I can't sequence the rest to the same high quality they both have set. I just hate to miss out and find myself collecting the sequences just to have them. Cheers to both of you!

Yes, those two are totally awesome in my book too.  I use shared sequences as mostly a starting point for creating a new sequence and adding my display elements where they fit, sometimes I have to tweak here and there to make things work the way I want them to for my display, but if it weren't for all the generous folks here that share their sequencing, sometimes I wouldn't get a particular song into my display.

Thanks to all that share their sequences with us on this forum!

I would also like to say thanks to these guys for there work. I am one who is very grateful for the singing tree sequences. That has to be the one thing in my display that I get the most comments on and I owe a lot of that to Jr. for his talent with the tree programming.

Once again a big thank you.

Wayne

I also want to say thank you. I am so bad at this. I appreciate all you two have done

Add another person thanking you two for all the sequences that you share.  I have only used JRs singing face sequences, but after adding two singing faces in 2018, I made substantial use of JR's work.

Thank You!

I'm a newbie and the help JR and James have given me has made the stress level go way down. They are heaven sent in my opinion. I pray they'll have long prosperous futures.