Light-O-Rama Forums

JR Dibble And James Morris and Their sequences

gernergang

JR and James I would like to thank you for all of the sequences that you share with me (and everyone else) Your kindness is just above and beyond what anyone should except of you. Without your help and kindness I would not be able to have a show like I do. Especially the big Boy Scout show in the middle of April.  For the other people reading this, these two GENTLEMEN put in so many hours making these sequences then SHARE them, not sell them to you and me just out of the kindness of their hearts. Once I get some video of the show I will post the links to it

Thank You, Again 

YIS

Marc Gerner

Gernergang@gmail.com

• Like 4

Agree, and agree, and agree.

I agree early and often!   

Gotta' love their contributions.  Their contributions are directly assisting (impacting) all of us, but can you imagine all the crowds (show-watchers) across the country they have also indirectly touched (impacted) with their generosity?

100% agree! Couldn't have said it better myself. I am always amazed at the quality and time both guys put into their sequencing and their generosity in sharing is simply unprecedented.

At times I feel guilty asking for as many sequences as I have but they are all so good it is very difficult to choose! I'll admit, I have only used about 25% of the sequences I received from both but that is simply because I can't sequence the rest to the same high quality they both have set. I just hate to miss out and find myself collecting the sequences just to have them. Cheers to both of you!

Yes, those two are totally awesome in my book too.  I use shared sequences as mostly a starting point for creating a new sequence and adding my display elements where they fit, sometimes I have to tweak here and there to make things work the way I want them to for my display, but if it weren't for all the generous folks here that share their sequencing, sometimes I wouldn't get a particular song into my display.

Thanks to all that share their sequences with us on this forum!

I would also like to say thanks to these guys for there work. I am one who is very grateful for the singing tree sequences. That has to be the one thing in my display that I get the most comments on and I owe a lot of that to Jr. for his talent with the tree programming.

Once again a big thank you.

Wayne

Add another person thanking you two for all the sequences that you share.  I have only used JRs singing face sequences, but after adding two singing faces in 2018, I made substantial use of JR's work.

Thank You!

• 3 months later...

I'm a newbie and the help JR and James have given me has made the stress level go way down. They are heaven sent in my opinion. I pray they'll have long prosperous futures.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. They both have helped me so much and I would not have the shows I do without their help. Thank You both very much   Dave Jones

Agree with all above!!

My shows would be nothing without the very best sequences around. Saves me a ton of time which I have little of running around to different therapy's for my autistic son as well as juggling a wife, work and a dog !!

Thank you guys for everything!!!

With me time is eaten by Church activities and obligations I have there running the EZ Worship system on the computer for all services, wife, friends that pop over here from time to time, as well as 14 cats that need to be fed, watered, groomed, litter-boxes cleaned[our cats do not go outside], and sometimes on occasion bathed, talk about the best fun time ever, just try bathing a cat!🤣 

So I don't get as much time as I used to to be around on here or sequence new stuff like I used too.  But being retired does give me a little flexible time here and there when I can get it. :D

Not to be redundant, ahhh - WHY NOT

Thank you so much it has been very educational dissecting the excellent work and then applying it.

Could not agree more that without their sharing of sequences...I would never had learned how to do it myself.  They are amazing and always very helpful and responsive to questions.

• 2 weeks later...