Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Bohemian Rhapsody singing faces

dibblejr

OK everyone, sorry this has taken so long but my sequencing computer crashed 2 weeks ago while I was sequencing for my newly added RGB outline lights. Then I had to run a recovery tool (10 days) my files are a mess but I am going to try to catchup. Please let me know if you find a bad file. I found two sequences I shared last year, one was missing everything after 14 seconds. The other, the song does not match the title so I have a singing face sequence that I will have to have a lip reader figure out what it is. Not even close to the song.

JR

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, Cannonaz said:

This one will be the last one I try tonight- could I get a copy please -  collinspickler@gmail.com 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, TBD said:

I would appreciate a copy.  Thanks

Email please. It may be a while before I get back to this one

JR

Hello JR,

I'd like to get a copy of this.  dhollida55@gmail.com

Also I spoke with James who indicated that you might a doc on how to program singing faces.  Currently I'm using Papagayo but I hear you have a better method. If I can learn your method I'd be more than happy to work with you and James on building the Singing Faces sequences.

Also James said that you have a recommendation on where I can obtain the components for a 24 x 50 Matrix?

Thank you,

Dennis H