Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for any 12 ccr sequences

james morris

If you would like to share I wii be doing a 12 channel setup this year any help thanks James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

I'm interested as well, please copy me in.

Thanks,

gorichgo@yahoo.com

So far I have purchased the 12 channel setups, so I am unable to share.  I plan on spending time working on my own between now and Christmas.  Once I have something I can share, provided they look good I will.  But sign me up also if some one is sharing todd@lasermaintenancegroup.com

I dont have the tree yet

holiday coro has the the tree for 899..00

would love to get some 12ccr copies if possible

itspearson13329@yahoo.com

Will be getting the 16 channel holiday coro plug and play set up now will get it in may

Edited by james morris

I only have 4 16 ccr tree sequences done & one isn't a Christmas song. The non-Christmas song is "I'm An Albatraoz" (Clean version, trust me get the clean version), One Christmas sequence is to the original Christmas Vacation song....however I found out the song is a bit distorted & so the sequence is a b it longer. You can perhaps edited the lms file via nutcracker to get it to fit the normal song length.

Here is the link.....     https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yn7wd6zf7t8dtqw,orwbvcb0c7u0f78,ldmdo4j6614j296,tcc1ndn66f1jw4n/shared

Edited by lightzilla

The link below contains all for sequences to down load.  Please hurry while I am in  sharing mood. I hope to start on another soon. I have been thinking of going with 17 ccrs / or pixel strings. We shall see.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yn7wd6zf7t8dtqw,orwbvcb0c7u0f78,ldmdo4j6614j296,tcc1ndn66f1jw4n/shared

• Like 1

I've not used CCRs, & not sure I'm going too.

But I have seen & used Scott's non-CCR sequences and they are awesome.

So if you don't jump on this gracious offer.... Well, don't delay..... 

I did start Mary Did You Know by PentatonIx & somewhere down the line I will get it done.  

Edited by lightzilla

I did start Mary Did You Know by PentatonIx & somewhere down the line I will get it done.

My wife just loves that song. I'll have to do it again 2016. If oil ever gets rebounding to reasonable levels, might look at CCRs more seriously. As it is now, gonna have to sell a kid or two just to get the AC cards I want.

(No! Grandkids are not for sell. Just their parents.)

The link below contains all for sequences to down load.  Please hurry while I am in  sharing mood. I hope to start on another soon. I have been thinking of going with 17 ccrs / or pixel strings. We shall see.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yn7wd6zf7t8dtqw,orwbvcb0c7u0f78,ldmdo4j6614j296,tcc1ndn66f1jw4n/shared

Thank You for Sharing

Dang...Jan the 13th is an unlucky day....files gone :(

I was able to get the oringal Christmas vacation sequence and it was great. 

My 16 CCR tree is on the way. James, if you (or anyone else) wants to swap sequences, let me know. I will be biting the bullet and purchasing from some of the well known online stores. At $50 or a pop, we can help each other out quite a bit.

... I will be biting the bullet and purchasing from some of the well known online stores. At $50 or a pop, we can help each other out quite a bit.

Bad idea.

Sharing should be from something you created.

Not pirating purchased work out to others.

• Like 1