Light-O-Rama Forums
Dale

Labeling cords

Have you ever heard of that "Written in Stone"? Hope your as good at planning as the author who did right in stone. This is my 4th year and I find myself moving a few items from say the left side to the right side of my display. What would I do now with that burnt in plastic now? True it wont fall off or wear off, but I will take those options so I can change my display.

You can move the controllers without moving the channel cords.

Max-Paul, I was taking about the Controller cords, per the original post, but yes you're right about etching the extensions that way. I did that with tape, but then the following year always ended up using different cords in different places, so I don't bother marking them any more.

I was getting out my lor boxes last night and noticed all my channel labels where almost all worn-away off the plugs coming out of the box's. I used duct tape and wrote on them with pen for 1-16.

I know this was talked about awhile ago but I cant find the post

So how DO YOU label your LOR plugs????

Sorry my bad. See I forgot how most people do it. I use the PC cards/controllers and I number the wires that go out to the individual items in my display. I use quick connectors on the wires and every year I plug in individual items right to the control cards. Though I have changed that policy with a few of my newer items.