Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II ? will it be out soon or not?

imfsimm

Mountainwxman wrote:

Tim... you're on to something here. I think we need to put together a panel to investigate.

An investigative panel? He invented that too. I think he did that on the 7th day while a certain somebody from the bible was taking the day off. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tim Fischer

• Robin

• marksanctuary

• johnny christmas

OK...I think I'm following this now....

1) Al Gore invented the Internet.

2) Chuck Smith, using the Internet, invented PlanetChristmas.

3) So, ipso facto, vis-a-vis, e pluribus unum, and vicariously: AL GORE invented PlanetChristmas!

So why are you guys making fun of Al? :D

(And why does that Chuck guy get all the credit!?!) :)

Mountainwxman wrote:

WOW!!!! What a thread this has turned out to be. :D

And you should thank Al Gore for that. He created this thread! :cool:

We pick on AL because he is a idiot!

Sad thing is he still thinks he is important. So since AL is responsible for PC, is he also responsible for all the smut on the internet or is that George's fault too?:D

Guest wbottomley

Robin wrote:

We pick on AL because he is a idiot!

Sad thing is he still thinks he is important. So since AL is responsible for PC, is he also responsible for all the smut on the internet or is that George's fault too?:D

I tried to write some George stuff, but my "W" key was missing at the moment.:)

smarts53 wrote:

Anybody here fly a private jet all over the world?? :P

Are you kidding? If I flew a private jet, I'd hire some fool to do all of my sequencing for me - then I wouldn't have to worry about when LOR II was released.

(*tries to get the thread back on track*):cool:

Show you how fixated I am, when we started slamming AL ... I thought we were talking about Animated Lighting ... ummmm, the "evil" Animated Lighting ... but, now that I know we are talking about Al Gore ... ummm, the "evil" Al Gore. It all comes clear.

I'll bet you they will want to tax us on our Christmas Light enduced Carbon Foot Print! ...

Keep smilin' y'all,

T.

Dan Maslyk wrote:

So "beta people", whats the latest? The final version of LOR II has been out since the 17th. I don't see any new show stoppers posted.

They're hoarding it just to watch everyone sweat/squirm Bwahahahaha!!! :dude::P.

-Tim

Tom B. wrote:

Show you how fixated I am, when we started slamming AL ... I thought we were talking about Animated Lighting ... ummmm, the "evil" Animated Lighting ... but, now that I know we are talking about Al Gore ... ummm, the "evil" Al Gore. It all comes clear.

I'll bet you they will want to tax us on our Christmas Light enduced Carbon Foot Print! ...

Keep smilin' y'all,

T.

Then, I suppose, we'll be forced to use CF Minis! I guess, on the plus side, sequencing will be much easier -- with a likely 2-3 second "power on" time! A 3 minute song would only have 60-80 events! :shock:

tsrail wrote:

Tom B. wrote:

Keep smilin' y'all,

T.

Then, I suppose, we'll be forced to use CF Minis! I guess, on the plus side, sequencing will be much easier -- with a likely 2-3 second "power on" time! A 3 minute song would only have 60-80 events! :shock:

Of course this will also cause a modest increase in the price of lights, from $2/100 to about $45/100. The good news is that you should make back your investment based on power savings in, ooh, about 50 seasons, provided of course that you don't break a bulb first.

-Tim

UH OH mercury in our chirstmas displays!?! id better get a CF mini recycler!!

Tim Fischer said:

"The good news is that you should make back your investment based on power savings in, ooh, about 50 seasons, provided of course that you don't break a bulb first."

But in those 50 seasons we will have continually purchased more and more lights, puching back the break even point to about 100 seasons