• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kenny Greer

• Michael B

• Speakefamily

• lkcubsrule

I'm also waiting for my 3rd controller and today I finished my 8th song. Only 2 more to go and I should be set for Christmas. I'm sure I will be changing everything I by November when the lights go on, but at least I can hang all the lights in the basement for a quick show...:D

Greg

Hi .lots of stuff to do getting camper ready for the wife and kids so they can go camping in 2weeks . waiting for my 16 channels took the free shipping can't wait for it to get here

Just saying Hi.

While it will take a little getting use to, I plan to stick with PC but spending a lot of time here with my LOR family.

I look forward to supporting this forum and all members alike as I also depend on you all when I'm in need of help.

And Dan, thanks for providing a place we can call home (or at least another home :D).

Tom

Hello from Australia

I too am finalising my planning for 2007. Have received my additional PC channels but have yet to connect them.

Thanks Dan - I'm sure this forum will expand on the PC version.

Regards - Geoff

A Hi from the UK,

Waiting for this year's sale purchases now. Mary has advised they should be despatched today, Monday.....whoopee :D

I'm sure this forum will be my second "home" now....... I always find it difficult to keep up with all the information-overload that these forums and the people who fill them provide :shock:.....but I can't do without it!

Thanks Dan and crew for this forum, and the great product. Oh! and good luck in LOR's new home.

Regards,

Martin Parr

I was beginning to think I had done something wrong; joined last Saturday; even though I was logged in, the program was telling me that I wasn't. Anyway, I can now access the forum, so no more withdrawal symptoms. I registered with my real name here, Denny. On the PC forum, you would find me as "circus4u."

Hello everybody.

I'm new to LOR. I just ordered my first 16 channels during the sale. :) Should have my box by Friday. Stupidly, :( I held off ordering another 16 channels because of expense, not realizing that the boxes by themselves (Not the starter package) was much cheaper. I'll not make that mistake next year!

I have my first peice sequenced, Manheim Steamrollers "Jingle Bells" I'm now working on a few Halloween peices. Grim Grinning Ghosts and the theme to the Addams Family.

I am excited to see this forum develop…but now I will have to visit two Christmas sites everyday to get my ‘holiday fix’. :(

Still anxiously awaiting my new LOR purchases but sequencing has already started…I can't get Christmas songs out of my head…even in Arizona’s 110 degree heat! This decorating passion (obsession) is really a strange thing.

It's official, I'm now a member of this board too. I enjoy reading all the Vender posts, guess I will be joining a few forums in the next coming weeks.

Daryl B.

Hey I'll Follow Grump,

Here I am as well good to see everybody here.
Hope to still cross polinate between PC and Here.

Evan