Light-O-Rama Forums

Saying Hi

blearning

Just checking in. I decided to use my full name. Still don't know if i want to post a picture of myself yet. I'm not real happy with splitting up the forums, but now if my wife asked if I'm on PC sometimes I can say no.:D

Mike Heatherly formally know as mike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kenny Greer

• Michael B

• Speakefamily

• lkcubsrule

Just passing through to say hey. As others have said, happy to see some familiar names. I look forward to sharing discussions and experiences with this great group of LOR users.

I've been working out of town the last few weeks, so I'm a bit late saying HI.

so . . .

Hello from the Bradleys in Mobile AL

Hello everyone! It looks as though a lot of great people are here. I'm glad to have finally gotten myself over here, and I look forward to much great LOR conversation for the future!

Wow...and to think of the fun I missed. On my 21st birthday I rode rollercoasters at Carowinds. I did actually get my mom to go on one with me that day. I avoided my college friends like the plague for the next month (I was about 2 years older than most of them)!:shock:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello From Sunny Las Vegas, more 16's to put together, more led's to buy, a megatree in the works, and still need to convert 8 songs from 48 to 160 channels, Marty is building me a Ramsey 100b, Oh and my wife has started wondering why she married me, course she does that every year when she see's the LOR sequence editor on the computer. Hey At least I quit building harleys in the living room.

• 2 months later...