• Michael B

• Speakefamily

• lkcubsrule

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Hey, I'm on board too...

When does the train leave?? :(:D

Brain,

Can your train take us there?:)

Good to see a lot of familar faces and times on here.

Michael B

Another "hi" from the UK.

This year will be our first using 2 x CTB 16PC

Glad all the history has transfered from PC. I will certainly be refering to both the old and new posts .

Cheers from over the Pond

Linda

Good to see lots of people I know here.

I'm hoping that more of you will elect to use your "full" names since this board is limited to registered members and can't be searched by Google or other search engines (your info is safe). Personally, I am much more inclined to invest time in a lengthy post to someone with a full name instead of some random first-name poster. Just my $0.02.

Jeff Trykoski

Frisco, TX

Yep I made over as well. Took a few months off to play in the summer heat, kayaking, camping, etc... So now that I'm back it looks like things did not slow down any, infact they seem to have picked up a bit with this forum change. New things comming at Plus2007 as well according to a post from Dan..(LORII). I believe we are all looking forward to that.

Hello from the middle of the states, located in the Kansas City metro area. Sorry to move away from PC where there was so much going on, but glad that Dan and company were able to keep the information and ideas rolling.

Tim