Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies Unite! 16 Channelers!

GDesch

Alright fellow nubes and nubettes, it is time to unite, we need one central place to post 16 channel sequences and share what we have with each other, why not have this be that place? I will start the event, whoever wants what I have collected may PM me or email me at emailformycouponsandjunk@gmail.com

As I am willing to share, I would also like to add to the collection, whoever has 16 channel displays and would like to share, please send them to the email address above.

Thank you,

Garek

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bud Bray

• james morris

• GDesch

• symphony

I'm here, I'm here!

Currently struggling my way through my own first sequence - this is a LOT harder than it looked when I was first experimenting with the program :o

Would you have a list of what you've collected? I've noted a few sites from around hte internet that offer free sequences but chances are you already have those??

I'm looking for A Christmas Festival, if anyone has it - not looking forward to trying to sequence that one myself :/

(my email is moya.piccolo@gmail.com )

Edited by symphony

Cheers to all the newbies! I'm just getting started as well - moved up from a Mr. Christmas (though even with that, I've been the biggest display in my neghborhood for years). I'm going to try out the auto-sequencer to start, but might build off that to customize. Happy to share if I come up with anything cool. I'll probably also be blogging about this over at GeekDad.com.

I have 130 16 channels christmas and 60 16 channel halloween i am always looking to trade for new ones I dont have hotrod54ford@yahoo.com i converted big sequences down to 16 channel that others shared with me

Count me in too! Don't have much time to try to sequence so I bought a package from LOR. Soon as I get some done I will post. Probably not until next summer. Ugh!

I sent PM to a couple of you - many thanks for anything sent!!

I'm also looking for a Polar Express sequence - either the Theme, Concert Suite, Seeing is Believing, or When Christmas Comes To Town (ie not the 'Polar Express' song or Hot Chocolate)

Will PM you now, OP, with what I've found so far :)

I have two of them give me your email will send hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

Edited by james morris

Hey guys,

I need Email Addresses, I have sent the list to James, Brewers 777, Hharrishill, and Symphony. I need email addresses of Bud Bray, and Djsk0tt. Hopeing to add more to the list, so keep the email addresses coming! I will send them out in batches once a week. If you send me something, unless otherwise specified as a personal gift, it will be on the free share list sent to those who want it.

Thanks,

Garek

Email sent as I desperately need more.

Not wanting something for nothing, I attached my versions of Hot Chocolate and Merry New York Christmas as well. :)

ALRIGHT UPDATE!!!

Anyone who wants 16 channel sequences can go here to upload, download, and share! This made possible mostly by James Morris, so a huge thanks to him! The link is below, anyone can edit, but please keep it clean, I dont want to have to fix stuff.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B86vzf3chl0oTjdPRjRNa1oyVzA/edit

Thank you all,

Garek Desch

I have been trying to make some mini trees and build a patio for the wife I have a few sequences, but hope to gesch@comcast.nett to James's stature or a collection to have a great variety for the viewers. I have so many people coming to see the show. It is kind of scary how many people my wife has told about the display. I hope I don't disappoint!!!!. My email is kalefortsch@comcast.net. I do have afew sequences so if anyone is looking for specifics let me know. Thanks to everyone and especially Gdesh for the awsome idea.

sorry for the typo

Correction is; but hope to get to James's stature