Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies Unite! 16 Channelers!

GDesch

Any 16 channel sequences that other would be willing to share (with the mp3) would be greatly appreciated.

tannerj57@gmail.com

P.S.

Here is my visualization file if anyone would be so kind as to re-arrange things for it to work with me, or make some suggestions on how I have my house laid out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2uoam9zq7pjqho/Main.lee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bud Bray

• james morris

• GDesch

• symphony

Any 16 channel sequences that other would be willing to share (with the mp3) would be greatly appreciated.

tannerj57@gmail.com

P.S.

Here is my visualization file if anyone would be so kind as to re-arrange things for it to work with me, or make some suggestions on how I have my house laid out.

https://www.dropbox....7pjqho/Main.lee

Take a look at how the sequence is and then use the channel tool to customize to fit your needs. Not every sequence is going to fit with everyones display. Play with the LOR software is the best advice i can give a newbie coming from a newbie!!

PLEASE NOTE I AM NO LONGER DOING THE EMAILS! THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER HOLDS EVERYTHING, DOWNLOAD AND SHARE WHAT YOU WANT, THIS IS MUCH EASIER FOR EVERYONE INSTEAD OF GETTING A MASSIVE SERIES OF EMAILS!!! GO HERE FOR THE DOWNLOADS :)

https://docs.google....jRNa1oyVzA/edit

NOTE: YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED INTO A GMAIL ACCOUNT TO ACCESS EVERYTHING!!! IT WILL NOT WORK IF NOT LOGGED IN BEFORE OPENING THE LINK. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY PERMISSIONS FROM GOOGLE ENABLED, JUST LOG IN, INSIDE ANOTHER TAB, AND THEN CLICK THE LINK ABOVE

Edited by GDesch

I just uploaded two 16 channel lms files for everyone to enjoy.

Drummer_Boy_Toby.lms the song is Little Drummer Boy by tobyMac album Christmas in Diverse City and

Christmas_Sarajevo_TSO.lms the song is Christmas / Sarajevo 12/24 (Instrumental) album Christmas Eve and Other Stories

This is my first year and my first show popped off last night with at least 50 people in attendance. They all enjoyed it. Hope these will help. They were uploaded to GDesch's google docs site located here

just started also. Have downloaded some sequences but wouldnt mind sharing as well

just saw the link to the google page. downloaded a few and started playing

Edited by starzen

any 16 channel sequences woudl help me, first year in doing this, already planning on buying another controller fo rnext year. odomje@hotmail.com any help would be great. thanks again.

I am in need of 16 channel sequences, please oh please help! Email: Jeremiah.Curtis84@gmail.com

Thank you

I'm in egrif@sbcglobal.net. I'm in the process of sequencing some songs for my first show. Will upload upon completion. Can the music be obtained from Amazon?

All of the sequences you are looking for are HERE in this link. There is no more need to give your email address.

Edited by m1ke05

count me in were do u get the audio for the lms

Some of the harder to find ones are in the folder, Others can be downloaded through itunes. I personally use a youtube downloader from dvdvideosoft, just go to dvdvideosoft.com to download it. That way, I can export in a wav format. It is really easy, free, and (debatably) legal.

Some of the harder to find ones are in the folder, Others can be downloaded through itunes. I personally use a youtube downloader from dvdvideosoft, just go to dvdvideosoft.com to download it. That way, I can export in a wav format. It is really easy, free, and (debatably) legal.

I've found youtube the easiest way to get really old or obscure songs even iTunes doesn't carry. Just saying.

At the request of a couple people, I have updated Doug's FTP site and James' Google Docs account with my entire show of 54 sequences and sound-bites. Some songs are edits, so I have included audio. I am the original author of some of the sequences, others were done by other people and I trimmed them down to 32 channels and made some tweaks. If you like them, and end up using more than a few, then I ask you give a few $$ to an animal-related charity such as ASPCA, Humane Society, WWF...

Although these are 32-Ch sequences, all of my coolest and brightest lights are on the first 16 channels, so you can use them in a 16 ch setup and they should still look great.