Light-O-Rama Forums
dougd

Sequences to share

I have put up an FTP site with all of my sequences from the last 6 years. Feel free to download what you like but please dont download the whole site. The prefered method to connect to the site would be to download a free program called filezilla. If not you can type in ftp://199.72.55.209 in either internet explorer or windows explorer to access the files. At that point you should be able to drag and drop or copy and paste between windows. I have added an upload folder if you want to share anything with others also.

If you have any questions about the FTP or audio questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Like 3

Do any of your sequences have edited audio?

Or all full versions?

Some of both, most are full versions though. I can set up a folder for audio if need be.

Thanks for the sharing! It would be helpful to know the audio file details. Not sure of an easy way to handle that, since there are so many sequences?

dougd wrote:

Some of both, most are full versions though. I can set up a folder for audio if need be.
I can get the full version audios...but would have no idea how/where you edited any other songs...

what would be best is for the full audio files to just share where they are not the actual file

Audio folder is now shared. Again all I ask is dont download the whole folder. If you open the downloaded sequence in the sequence editor it will tell you the name of the of the audio you need. I am a very un-orginized person as you can tell.

Disclaimer goes here about downloading audio you dont all ready have....

Pretty amazing list! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great holiday season!

dougd wrote:

I have put up an FTP site with all of my sequences from the last 6 years. Feel free to download what you like but please dont download the whole site. The prefered method to connect to the site would be to download a free program called filezilla. If not you can type in ftp://199.72.55.209 in either internet explorer or windows explorer to access the files. At that point you should be able to drag and drop or copy and paste between windows. I have added an upload folder if you want to share anything with others also.

If you have any questions about the FTP or audio questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Wow! Thank you so much for your generosity. This is fantastic. I wouldn't provide the audio files, however. They are copyrighted and could get you into trouble.

Thanks again!

12,715 files downloaded in a little over 24 hours, good thing I have a fast connection. :(

Guest Don Gillespie

ok I must be brain dead where do I find the site to down load some of these??

Don Gillespie wrote:

ftp://199.72.55.209

Yes you are embarassing for us Canu:Pcks

Guest Don Gillespie

Denis Chaput wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

ftp://199.72.55.209

Yes you are embarassing for us Canu:Pcks

Sorry :D:P:P always a forteenth time :P

I can not put into words how much I appreciate this! I have found three songs that I can work on adjusting to my own show for next year! Thank you sir!!!

OMG!!! Thank you so very much for sharing all of your treasures!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store!!! I want this one and that one and that one too...AAAAAHHHHHH!!! :)

do you have any video's of your display you could share?

FileZilla worked great. Thanks for sharing

WOW WOW WOW Thanks for sharing, Christmas did come early this year!

Ed

Display has been too busy this year so far for video. I either have to video the first couple of days or wait til after Christmas. It should slack off this coming week to finally get some video. It always sucks when you go out to video and someone either wont turn off there headlights or there is just one car after another.

WOW, this is awesome, I have unlimited hosting and bandwidth if you want an account to upload them to my site PM me. :)

thanks for the sequences they are great, a few i have been looking for.. A Happy New Year to Everyone On Here.

I must be doing something wrong. I get a message that states, "no channel group with saved index 313 found".