Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Oh hell no, you can have all the incan's. The LED's are mine ALL MINE!
  3. I have 2 files I can send. What is the email address?
  4. Did you select S5 sequences in the file type dropdown, bottom right. Are you looking in the right folder. Can you find the files in Windows explorer,
  5. And when I type in the file name with .LOREDIT manually it says unknown extension type. This has to be an LOR issue.
  6. I have an issue with lag and got a program to constantly clear out my RAM. It helps. I also shut down my computer daily. I have 2 large pixel trees Im running E1.31 and plus 40 houses Im running LOR. So my files are LARGE. Running fine thru the sequencer doesn't mean crap. IF your issue is syncing, that would be your audio file and you need to make sure its a constant bitrate and not variable. You can chase that all day long and it will never be right. I use GoldWave to simply convert the files to constant rate mp3 files. Hope this helps and good luck!
  7. Okay, so, when I open the show editor and go to musical and press the plus sign, the only files that show up are .LMS, it will not recognize the .LOREDIT files for some reason. If I can get the .LOREDIT files to show up, I'm sure this will fix my issue but I can't figure out why they won't show up.
  8. The LMS files may be your S4 versions. Don't need those. In Show Editor, choose the Musical tab then click the big PLUS sign to add files then make sure S5 sequences is chosen in the file type dropdown, bottom right, and that you are in the folder where the Loredit files are saved. You should only see loredit files, the lms files are not what you need. Just for info, ALL the playback files (three per sequence) will be created in the Lorinternal folder, NOT your Sequences folder.
  9. Today
  10. That’s the problem I believe. When creating the show in show editor, it doesn’t recognize the LOREDIT files in order to use them. It only pulls the LMS files.
  11. I would like to see this if possible. jsayers73@gmail.com
  12. Does anyone have a basic 16 channel (or something I can blend into my layout) Star Wars main title or the Imperial March that they would be willing to share? I've looked elsewhere but have had zero luck...….
  13. Can I grab this from you? Anderson372008@gmail.com
  14. Have you created your show, using loredit files and let it run to create the playback files as I said in my post about eight posts up the page.Use show editor not SSB. The first pass through the show will take a long time as it builds the playback files, then on the second pass it SHOULD play normally.
  15. I was typing from my phone so couldn’t see what version. I do not know S5 so that’s all I have. Hopefully you get it straightened out. You May want to have this moved to the S5 section of forums. JR
  16. Correct! I have done that but the save as only gives me the option of .LOREDIT not .LMS. So when I try to import to the show, it doesn’t recognize the .LOREDIT files. Which I’m guessing are the ones with audio attached to it.
  17. Anyone willing to share with me their version? Thanks Vicki
  18. Would you be willing to share Chestnuts? I want to add it to my display and cant get the timing right? Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com
  19. Nice! Tell them to ship some east. I'm running out of Walmarts around here!
  20. the amount of disrespect people have for one another never ceases to amaze me.
  21. Go to HU Hardware Utility and use the configuration tab to adjust the RGB order. Also are they the same mfg of pixels? BTW- please turn off caps. JR
  22. If you are using "Save As" and transferring the sequence you must reopen the sequence on the new source and play it to re link the audio file. I usually play it for 30 seconds. After that as long as your sequence doesn't have any effect before the audio or after the audio it should play. As long as everything is set up correctly. If it skips a sequence in most cases there are effect to early. Open it and simply turn off all the sequence for about .15 , the same as after remove a small fraction at the end if there is bleedover. JR
  23. Yes, the noose is tightening. Mine have been sold on ebay. Ebay and Paypal has their ways, proof is easy since email date stamp and mine are unique the way I use the consonants unlike papagayo. Easy when I share on …. day and shortly after that its for sale or being shared. I am just glad someone out there was looking out for me to tell me about that group. Paypal simply bans the IP, name and bank accounts. According to my last problem the only way for an individual to get their paypal back is to move, create all new accounts and a new email address. Imagine not being able to use paypal. I think of that group as a Napster 4.0 with people sharing every aspect of a sequence and music, its easy with all of their FB info posted. There is a reason LOR stopped allowing members to share music files. At least some still have integrity. JR
  24. This just makes me angry. People have to know how many hours you put into creating these, or they'd be making their own. It's a simple request, DON'T SHARE without permission. I don't share mine because I think my show is so unique someone would have trouble matching it to their config. Maybe I'm wrong, but posts like this sure don't make me want to share my 30+ sequenced Christmas songs. If people can't honor your simple request you should clamp down and start charging. I see tons of them on eBay and other places when I'm searching around.
  1. Load more activity