Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Pixels and channels are normally a multiple of three. Note that there are now strings available that are four color with an addition of white. Wait until ou get into a matrix or P10 or P5 panels. then the channel count goes up REALLY fast.
  3. You had it exactly. As I mentioned, I am new to 5.2.4 Pro, coming from version 3 Advanced. I was counting circuits in the 'Traditional' mindset, 1 per pixel, not 3. Sure is a lot more to learn, thanks for getting me a little farther down the road.
  4. Hi JR, If you have time could I have a copy too. Thank you. chuck_christmas@comcast.net
  5. Hi James, Could I get a copy too please. Thank you, chuck_christmas@comcast.net
  6. Could i have one as well Please. Thank you so much for your time.. Kittymskitt@aol.com
  7. New to 5.2.4 and adding a Pix Tree. Adding the Tree to the Preview Design to the went straight forward. Added 8 strings to a Pixie16. However I would like to add a Stars Nested as one string on port 9. 50 pixels for the outer star, 30 for the middle star and 20 for the inner star. I can not figure out how to do this. I would like the outer star to be pixels 1 thru 50, middle star on 51 to 80 pixels and the inner star, pixels 81 to 100. In the Prop Definition, RGB, Shape:Stars Nested, Channels I am unable to select Aux A, Unit # 16 for all 3 rows and assigning the Start Circuit and End Circuit values. Question: Am I trying to do this correctly and just missing something or do I need to tackle this in a totally different avenue. Want to be able to control each star as a unit and also via Motion Effect.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Staying S4 also works great for me works with all my pixels
  10. I am also sticking with S4. You know what they say, "If it ain't broke then don't fix it."
  11. I have a ton of pixels with S4, no problems. JR
  12. If you don’t have pixels stick with 4, I tried 5 but didn’t like it much so I went back to 4....
  13. Thanks , I guess I should of mentioned I used s5 last year. Thanks everyone I addied motion effect row and Then I was able to modify the song. What does the chainlink fence symbol mean? I was able to add motion row under it and it played but I am unable to delete the chainlink fence part. I guess its okay to leave that in there. thanks again.
  14. JR your work on singing trees sequences has brought joy to a whole lot of people on this forum ,thank you Dennis Laff
  15. S4, like my friend Jerry72 I prefer the old vis. JR
  16. I did a face sequence as a request from my friend Don here on the forums. The request was from a little girl with terminal cancer living in Children's Hospital in Little Rock. It was one of her last requests. The hospital took her via bus to see Dons light show, a huge hit. She passed not long after seeing it but her wish came true. Yes, you never know what good you may be bringing to others. JR
  17. Notredameforlife You may be running into a problem I had a year ago that had me stumped for a long time, when I went to V5.V5 does things different. It took Matt logging into my system to figure it out. In some cases, the items are being added to the new view with NO motion effect rows Then you see what looks like a chain link fence or cross hatched row. The way to fix it for me, was to right click on the items name and choose "add/modify motion effect row" effect rows. Then add the number of rows you want. Steve
  18. I was also unsure how well a new preview would match up with old programming, so I went with the import route. All my existing stuff is there and editable. The Visualizer has to exactly match the S4 sequence though, and there may be a LOT of labels which need tidying up after the import. I went back and forth many times between S4 and S5 before I got it right. I have 60 odd sequences, and there was no way I was starting over. Maybe someone else can chime in with more info but that's what I did. As I said in your other post, S4 files will play fine in the S5 show player.
  1. Load more activity