Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Im looking for santa clause is coming to town by bruce springsteen any one out there ever bust it out for a mega tree
  3. Today
  4. James, Could I get a copy please? agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share Thanks,
  5. They are very easy. If you search I have videos and pics already posted. You will need a plug to connect to the power supply, a couple short sections of wire. If you cant find it let me know. Right now I cant link it. JR
  6. Thanks, this helps out a lot! Now I just need to figure out how to wire these things up to my box.
  7. I would like a copy sent to insert email address" Traed128@gmail.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  8. Amazon for 500's. These are power supplies you have to put inside a box, they are not weather proof or resistant. Look up 12V 500 watt switching power supply for ccd cameras. That should get you some Amazon hits. You can get other sizes there as well JR
  9. ) I think I asked in the other thread. Have you taken the culprit port (s) and removed the green connectors and ensure the wires are in them good and correct? Take the wires out, back the screws out and watch the metal plate. Ensure it goes all the way to the bottom and reinsert and tighten the wires. That is a good starting point. JR
  10. 50 pixels on each port (3 LED per pixel for 150 total LED): http://store.lightorama.com/cocoriiic.html Where do you get your power supplies? I am googling them and getting a bunch of computer power supplies.
  11. Bill P I see you back and forth a lot lately. Hope all is well. If you have my original one and want the new one let me know, its much better. Happy Holidays my friend JR
  12. Anything is possible when it comes to pixels. Are you sure you have sequence going to the entire sequence and ports. Could be a bad string. Many variables. Take one of the green connedtors off the controller and plug it in to the suspect port, see what happens. How many pixels are on the port(s) JR
  13. Well, apparently mine are a bit undersized then! Would that cause the light show to not run properly? Like only 1 or so pixels lighting up on the whole strand while the show is running?
  14. As Ross mentioned you can skew individual sequences in S4. I haven't looked as to where the functionality might be S5. However I know there is NO way to skew an entire show (collection of sequences) at once in S4. I don't think I've seen anything about it in S5.
  15. I sent in 6 controllers and the turn around time was amazing. How could anyone be upset? It is Christmas time. I plan ahead for failed componets. Those spring sales really help when it comes to having spares. So for me, just having your team willing to fix the stuff I break affordably is a huge bonus. Thanks to you and your team Mike. Thumbs up from me. 👍
  16. Revised 10/26/2019 As usual SELLERS please do not ask. No more games here, no warning from me. You will just be reported to LOR staff since this is the only place I share. You will also be reported to ebay, paypal and receive emails from them requesting your work. By that time I have already done all of the homework for them. Please do not share with other forum members or on any other sites and facebook groups, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know. If you are caught sharing or selling you will receive a post within your request stating you are a seller or sharer for others to know, along with the other steps mentioned above. Its simple – INTEGRITY and RESPECT. If someone wants it they can ask here, that’s how we keep them free. I have time and friends that help me identify someone and then will simply purchase some sequences or ask for the shared copy. I look at the work, break out the original and send both to the powers, along with email or any other proof I have. Ebay and paypal work at putting a hold on the account (if being sold) refund me the $ that was made (if any) and then block the IP, bank accounts and cards used to sell and accept payments. This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences. James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only. Music not included. Link below since this is a free download. Song Info This is a free download from http://www.tankmastergunner.com/silent night.htm If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it. Also you need to accept the conditions and copy the correct statement "as it is". If you do not get a reply you either didn't take the time to read this post, you are a seller, didn't put the correct statement or simply have been told you will not receive any further sequences from myself or James. JR Conditions Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared. "I would like a copy sent to insert email address" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence. Thank you for agreeing and understanding. Integrity will keep the free ones free. If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us. JR
  17. https://www.facebook.com/AndrasFamilyChristmasLightShow
  18. dibblejr

What's Next!

My friend beat me to it, they all have data. 4 wire has clock. JR
  19. Thanks for the input, all lights blink, I’m thinking it because of all lights Turing off and right back on because of the loop at end command. I could extend the total sequence time to be greater than the time I want the program to run, then copy the sequence, then multiple paste all the way to the end of the sequence. But that slows the computer down when you save or do an open command. Hope this makes sense. thanks again, Bob
  20. Tuke

What's Next!

Oh ok. Thank you.
  21. k6ccc

What's Next!

MOST smart pixels these days are three wire ( V+, V-, and Data ). There are some that also have a Clock wire. As the ducks said, all dumb RGB are four wire - and NOT controlled by any pixel controller.
  22. TheDucks

What's Next!

Pixies can control with or without the Clock line Dumb are only 4 wire and have neither data or clock.+V, Red, Green, Blue that connect or -V in the combination to make shades CMB24 (24 channels as 8 RGB ports) is the controller for DUMB
  23. Thank you Rabeiler! I received the items I purchased in great condition.
  24. Tuke

What's Next!

Thank you all for the help and info. I'm sure I will have more questions as I move along. Are there any discount places people buy their lights and accessories at? I'm waiting to buy a bunch of stuff after the holidays but didn't know if there was a site that everyone uses for things. I heard LOR does a sale after xmas as well but not sure. I guess if the lights are the 3 wire type I won't be able to use them as I wouldn't be able to control them without the data line. My friend said they were "smart pixels" but I haven't seen them yet. Thanks again to everyone!
  25. TheDucks

What's Next!

12V for longer strings without power injection (P=I*E) since power is about the same. I goes down at 12V. I is what needs fatter wire because of our enemy R Main consideration for Smart Pixels: Pixies can only do ONE chip set (type). (advantage of smaller Pixies, you can optimize mode for your strings. IMHO Put the controller near the use. Less cables (Just the Network and AC for the power supply) length
  1. Load more activity