Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. May I have a copy please? lanopie@xplornet.com Thank you!
  3. I get what you're saying. I was thinking someone else on here had run that card before. The TSO card they sell on the LOR website. It says it's sequenced for up to 64 channels, but the demo video shows more than 4 controllers being used. Was curious if they had to program the additional controllers on their own or if they'd function at all just running the card. Hope that wasn't too confusing lol. I was wanting to use 6, but if I'm limited right now to 4, that's fine too.
  4. The only restriction on how many controllers can be supported from a hardware level is the limits in the address. You can have 240 controllers. Per network. Up to 16 networks (from computer) and 12 (I think) linking the new Directors together. The license level comes into play when you WRITE shows to the SD card using the software. You will have to use the software to write the shows in a format the Director can read. The max that a card can control is dependent on what was written to the card in the first place. If a 128 channel sequence was written to the card, then you can link 8 controllers together. Clear as mud?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Loving them! Please! cswisher@kmwperformance.com Thanks!
  7. Scratch that, the tso edition I'm buying comes with standard, I was thinking basic.
  8. looking for old town road by lil nas and also blood//water by grandson thank you in advace
  9. If this is the first time you have been to Expo, you'll soon find that attendees like to take over the lobbies of their hotels and have impromptu after-hours informal things. If you look hard, you'll probably see xMas decorations on balconies too! If your hotel is not listed here, make a comment below and I will add it to the list.
  10. I sent you what I have Tony. Let me know if they work out for you.
  11. Could I get a copy of this as well? Thanks! videogamepro87@yahoo.com
  12. Good day, This is my first year for a show. I'm planning for Xmas. I need sequences for the season. I have 2 controllers, using all LED lights. Any upbeat non-holiday sequences would be good also. Thanks in advance. Thomas inspector0523@yahoo.com
  13. Thanks for explaining that Mr. P. I'll probably get a higher license to run at least 6 this year and keep adding a few every year after, the more I get comfortable with sequencing on my own.
  14. You know who else has Vampire plugs? Us http://store.lightorama.com/sptwire.html
  15. With the Basic Plus license the best you can do is four Unit IDs or four CTB16PCG3 controllers which is 64 channels. Being new I am guessing that you will be using these controllers. All LOR controllers use Unit IDs as addresses and the number of Unit IDs that you can use is limited by your license, a Basic Plus license allows you to use four. If you want to use more controllers then you need to up your license level. The mini director and card you will be using can handle more then four. Compare license levels here: http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-suite-levels/
  16. I haven't ordered it yet, won't be until September. I'm just starting off with the basic plus I think it's called. Just needing to know how many controllers the TSO card can support without having to sequence additional controllers. I don't have time for sequencing at the current time.
  1. Load more activity