Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Frosty The Snowman by Leon Redbone

Sent
  3. Very nice display and lots of creative "out of the ordinary props" I really like those and the challenge they present to build and sequence. Just because GCLF passed, it's their loss. Keep doing it because you love it, and it shows you are very good at it. Alan...
  4. Today
  5. power supply

I haven't documented much in the past... I plan on it this year though, might be giving "The Great Christmas Light Fight" a try next year. Heres a video of last years. I do use Superstar but primarily Xlights
  6. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Just little tickles
  7. Multiple house controller stand

ELL's (Easy Light Linkers). http://store.lightorama.com/ealili.html
  8. It's all good Brian. I didn't know if you were aware of it. Alan...
  9. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

don't get electrocuted
  10. power supply

that is some setup do you have any videos of how it works or a walk through of what you did
  11. power supply

lol, Yes its for real. The panel is powering a 5,280 pixel Mega Tree, 3528 pixel node matrix, (58) Mini trees with 100 pixels each and other small elements. Power is distributed from the panel for about half my display
  12. Cut CCR into two units?

here it is http://www.lwhancock.com/Blog_131125.aspx
  13. thank you too, Jim. I don't know if I missed the part about a router being necessary or something is goofy with my set up. Regardless, all is good now.
  14. Order does not matter, and you can have multiple ID's, but it might be a possible source of confusion if you have problems.
  15. power supply

Gentlemen thank you for your replies anyone else care to show there power supply setup and what it is used for thank you
  16. power supply

uncledan is that setup for real what are you running would like to see a walk through of what you have thank you
  17. I haven't even used my LOR for the first time yet, and I'm already planning setups for future Christmases while planning the setup for this Christmas lol. I was wondering if it's possible to assign the same channel Id to multiple controllers, in case I decide to have the light show wrap around our house and into our big back yard. I'd like to have the lights in the back mimicking whatever the front lights are doing. So with one ShowTime Central setup, can I have light controllers with Ids 1, 2, & 3 in the front, and 3 more light controllers in the back also with Ids 1, 2, & 3? Also, when connecting everything, does the order matter? Do I have to connect #1 to the ShowTime Central box, then connect #2 to #1, then connect #3 to #2 so they're connected in order by Id number?
  18. Multiple house controller stand

Wow, I wish I lived in your area so I could see the show! BTW, how do you get the data from one side of the street to the other side? A really long data cable suspended high above the street? Wireless transmitter? This will be my first year using the LOR, and in the future I'm hoping to convince neighbors on our street to do the same thing you're doing. Seems easy for houses on the same side of the street, but I'm not sure how to send the data across the street.
  19. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

so the Elves
  20. Unopened Black Pixel Tree Kit

is this still available?
  21. Imagine Dragons - Believer

Send one my way if you would please. JCurtright@cox.net
  22. power supply

Yes, that is an impressive little controller box you have there. JR
  23. Five Nights at Freddy's sequences/faces?

James can I get a copy of the pixel version, thank you. mixnight@hotmail.com
  24. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Producing mili power
  25. power supply

That's quite the setup you have there uncledan. Impressive!!!!
  26. May I have a copy? shaynet@tampabay.rr.com
  1. Load more activity