Light-O-Rama Forums

Wheres the line to see jesus

debtoews

Gmac,

Could I also get a copy........I have the track but I haven't started on the sequence.  Yours would be a big help.

Thank you,

billholl@yahoo.com

<><

Gmac,

Could I also get a copy........I have the track but I haven't started on the sequence.  Yours would be a big help.

Thank you,

billholl@yahoo.com

<><

Sent

What a great song!! And an awesome point makes me think.  Thanks for sharing GMAC!

Can I also have a copy? rufioletsroll@hotmail.com

Thank you!!

Wow, just listened to this song for the first time and it brought tears to my eyes,  I would love a copy of this sequence to add to my 2014 display thanks in advance...Marc-Anthony

RBeachBum31@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I always say support the artist and buy the song (if your using the song personal use), but what we do is promote the artist by setting their song to lights and they in turn get a new audience to enjoy their music so if you record the song from you tube set it to lights and people buy her song because of what we did, mission accomplished

And if your computers sound card won't record "What you Hear" then go to radio shack buy a 1/8 inch stereo splitter and a 1/8 in stereo male-male cable and split the audio off your sound cards audio output and the new cable goes to "Line IN" and the other open jack goes to your speakers and record the audio using Audacity   

Agreed, occasionally I can't buy the song for a while, yea, sometimes even .99¢ is hard to come by, so I'll use a FREE program, by DVDVideoSoft called "Free YouTube Video to MP3", allows you to download the song, but may required editing afterward.    But as soon as I can, I *DO* buy the song either in Digital form from one of the sites like CDBaby, Amazon or iTunes, or the CD from my local music store if available.

So at least that software allows me to get the song and sequence it, then I buy it as soon as I can do so.