Light-O-Rama Forums

Am I The Only One?

George Simmons

jstorms wrote:

It's worse than that. I really don't care about the royals, I've never really followed them, but for some reason, I don't know why I'm drawn to the wedding. TV played marathon royal crap on TV all day yesterday (Cliff notes for tabloid) and I'm up to speed. My wife had it on in the background and it has sucked me in.

I think I need counseling.

The fact that "Fancy Feast" is a big sponsor is funny to me. Everyone in the kingdom should feast on Fancy Feast cat food.

Hey THAT's MY CAT'S favorite wet food! Of course the Fancy Feast Ad's usually show a cat that is supposedly somewhat "royal" looking and eating the wet food out of a fancy crystal goblet. So I guess it fits that Fancy Feast would be a big sponsor. Don't know if the "royals" have cats or not, but that could be another reason for the sponsorship from Fancy Feast. (Most royal types usually have dogs i.e. fox hunts, etc.). But maybe these have cats instead....?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CKSedg

• George Simmons

• shfr26

• Ron Amedee

Orville wrote:

jstorms wrote:
It's worse than that. I really don't care about the royals, I've never really followed them, but for some reason, I don't know why I'm drawn to the wedding. TV played marathon royal crap on TV all day yesterday (Cliff notes for tabloid) and I'm up to speed. My wife had it on in the background and it has sucked me in.

I think I need counseling.

The fact that "Fancy Feast" is a big sponsor is funny to me. Everyone in the kingdom should feast on Fancy Feast cat food.

Hey THAT's MY CAT'S favorite wet food!  Of course the Fancy Feast Ad's usually show a cat that is supposedly somewhat "royal" looking and eating the wet food out of a fancy crystal goblet.  So I guess it fits that Fancy Feast would be a big sponsor.  Don't know if the "royals" have cats or not, but that could be another reason for the sponsorship from Fancy Feast.  (Most royal types usually have dogs i.e. fox hunts, etc.).  But maybe these have cats instead....?

Well, they are "Fat Cats". so...:P

This morning I started on Fox - found out that there is a 24 page edict guide for guests and they have to clinch their but cheeks at all times.
Went to MSNBC where an English politician was spouting the merits of a 50% tax bracket and how they are reducing spending to live within that.
Next was CNN where we were talking about royal rings.
After that was HLN showing the carriage.

FINALLY I turned on local talk radio and found out that 200 Americans died in the last 24 hours. This is INSANE.

rstately wrote:

Orville wrote:
Hey THAT's MY CAT'S favorite wet food! Of course the Fancy Feast Ad's usually show a cat that is supposedly somewhat "royal" looking and eating the wet food out of a fancy crystal goblet. So I guess it fits that Fancy Feast would be a big sponsor. Don't know if the "royals" have cats or not, but that could be another reason for the sponsorship from Fancy Feast. (Most royal types usually have dogs i.e. fox hunts, etc.). But maybe these have cats instead....?

Well, they are "Fat Cats". so...:P

ROFL! I forgot about that "term". Now that was funn-eeee!