Light-O-Rama Forums

Strange

Aproct

Okay, please validate. I usually flip around on the forums during the day. But today I went to PC and all the links directed me back to LOR? I even typed in PC, got the front page of PC, but all the quick links at the top were back to LOR? I had to double check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st....Anybody else having this issue?

Aproct wrote:

Okay, please validate. I usually flip around on the forums during the day. But today I went to PC and all the links directed me back to LOR? I even typed in PC, got the front page of PC, but all the quick links at the top were back to LOR? I had to double check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st....Anybody else having this issue?

could it be this posted at the top of their page:

The PlanetChristmas forums will be going through major upgrades this week (April 5, 2010.) There will be some brief outages. Don't panic. Just log in a bit later. We're upgrading the underlying forum messaging engine, content management system, the links section as well as FlashChat. Call me a glutton for punishment. I've been to this rodeo enough to know the pain will be considerable during the upgrade but well worth it as we continue to grow for the future.

I had no problem with the links...

Sorry, the Forums of PlanetChristmas are unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...