Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring Sale Time

thedementedelf

Its spring time so Merry Christmas. That means it’s time for my spring sale! I’m offering my $50 package at a pre-pay price of $40. Order now, save 20% and whenever you’re ready to have your voiceovers recorded I’ll take care of them. As usual I’m also offering a discount if you order both Halloween and Christmas Packages. If you order both and prepay, the total will be $75, a discount of 25% over individual packages.

The sale will run From April 1 through April 15th. So order now and check one thing off of your to do list. Of course if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Contact me at thedementedelf@charter.net

Thanks and Merry Christmas

I purchased this package last year during the sale, and I can honestly say it was well worth the money. No regrets! I received so many compliments and questions regarding the voice-overs during my show this past year. Very professionally done. It is definitely a quick, cheap way to add a huge element to your show. Kevin ("The Demented Elf" himself) is very talented, accommodating, and efficient. His turn-around time is incredible. I found he was willing to change or tweak anything I wanted done differently. Trust me, you can't go wrong by taking advantage of this deal!

I too purchased during the Spring Sale. It is well worth the money. I had many positive comments about the voice overs. They add so much to my display. Kevin is easy to work with and does a remarkable job.

A hint: Have Kevin do a voiceover saying, "Get your cameras ready, in a moment all the lights are coming on for 1 minute to take pictures." (Or something similar.) I noticed last year people were taking pics and posting them on facebook. Half the lights were out because the sequence was turning lights on and off. I didn't care for the look. I then turn on all the lights I could during some of Kevin's voiceovers.

Kevin has done the voice overs for me starting the second year of our shows - and everyone has really enjoyed his professionalism. Several years ago we had a Santa walk-on in the show. It was a lot of fun. Kevin did a special intro and it really was a hit. Here is a link to the sample http://www.papasplace.us/audio/IntroSample.mp3

If you had any doubts or questions, this should help you decide. What I have always liked is his quick turn around, and that professional voice.

Oh, and BTW - he does other voice work to - Was the official voice on the Phone System at the office I was previously employed at.

Happy Trails!