Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR and Ice cream truck

shfr26

Was sitting out on my deck in the 81 degree weather when an ice cream truck went past with the music playing, and I thought, Boy they must get real tired of hearing that same song over and over and over again. Then I came inside and started doing some sequencing and thought, boy I sure do get tired of hearing that same song over and over and over again. I guess I am no different than that ice cream guy, other than I do not have to listen to a bunch of little ones telling me what kind of ice cream they want. Maybe I will go see if I can can find him and buy some ice cream, it is 81 degrees ya know! Just an observation.

Guest Don Gillespie

81 is that all and to think my family lives in Florida (by the way I am going to be in Florida in Dec) in Mexico today just a cool 88 degrees the pool was fantastic and I finished another sequence today that totals five sequences in 28 days plus a lot of cervezas, ( when I sober up I will try these sequences at home to see what they look like) ha ha ha

:dude::dude:

D&G Gillespie wrote:

81 is that all and to think my family lives in Florida (by the way I am going to be in Florida in Dec) in Mexico today just a cool 88 degrees the pool was fantastic and I finished another sequence today that totals five sequences in 28 days plus a lot of cervezas, ( when I sober up I will try these sequences at home to see what they look like) ha ha ha

'''Ummm the sequences looked good when I made them..."
hehehe

PaulXmas wrote:

D&G Gillespie wrote:
when I sober up I will try these sequences at home to see what they look like) ha ha ha

'''Ummm the sequences looked good when I made them..."
hehehe

Yeah, I'd guess that a lot of us have been there...