Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence for Black Eyed Peas - I gotta Felling and Lady Gaga

geordie787

hi there, seen video on youtube of Black eyed Pea`s I gotta Feeling and also Lady Gaga and was wondeing could anybody help me by letting me know where i could possibly find some sequences for these songs. Or if anybody is willing to share them with somebody in the Uk.

geordie787 wrote:

hi there, seen video on youtube of Black eyed Pea`s I gotta Feeling and also Lady Gaga and was wondeing could anybody help me by letting me know where i could possibly find some sequences for these songs. Or if anybody is willing to share them with somebody in the Uk.

If no else has them, I am currently working on "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face"...but they won't be done for quite a while as they will be 496 channels each.

Send me your email and I will send them to you when they are done if you can wait awhile...

anthonyrusso3 wrote:

Would love a copy when you finish. anthonyrusso131@verizon.net.

If you haven't received them in a couple of months...remind me.

i am only runing a 32 channel setup at mo have 3 archs and a mega tree so it would be very helpfull. many thanks. you can email me on geordie787@hotmail.co.uk

Here's my 16 channel version of I Got A Feeling. It was my first attempt at sequencing, it's fairly simple, but I think it turned out not too bad. Unfortunately, I just jumped to 64 channels, so I'll have to redo it. Enjoy.

Attached files I Got A Feeling 16.lms

Thanks for the Sequenece. already had a look at it and maybe duplicate it to make it 32 channels. many thanks. Grand daughter is going to love it..

• 1 year later...