Light-O-Rama Forums

my animation screen is messed up

Guest guest

not a major problem but just annoying. when ever i open my animation screen, i have to zoom out 2 levels because its to big. after i do, i press play and all the channels turn off like there supposed to except the rht 1/8 of the screen stay on. so i have to press stop and then play again and it resets it and then it works. like i said not a major problem but its just getting annoying having to press play, stop and then play again every single time

anyone else having this problem?

Mine does it too but only the first time that I open the animation window. It doesn't do it again unless I actually close the animation window. It would be nice to see it fixed but, it's not too big of a deal for me.

Mine did it the first time I did the animation. I think the problem is drawing the animation with the rows and columns larger than the animation screen when it starts up. I played with it a bit and found that by having 57 rows and 87 columns I can have the largest screen without it doing the part of the screen thing on thing, bummer part was redrawing the animation, but I think it was worth it, I just scaled it back a bit.
I showed this to another guy, but he said he would rather have the larger drawing room.

Let me know if it works.

Bill

Mine does the same thing . So at the beginning of each sequence I turn on all channels then back off again. Then when I get all done with development of that sequence I delete the startup flash.

It would be nice if the animation screen opened to the size of the animation grid instead of the default size. To get by it now, I open the animation window, resize it, then hit play, stop, then play again.