Light-O-Rama Forums

Testing Sequences

Terry Hurrle

I have my controllers and have them put together and working. When just using night lights to test the sequence do I need to have three separate circuits or can I power them all off one power strip for this. The total amps drawn on all 48 night lights is about 2.5 amps. I am showing no amp draw on the LOR with no load on it.
Does this sound right?
Thanks

That is kind of what I thought. I am running all 48 channels with a night light in each to get an idea of how the real time sequence is going to look. First day with controllers here. Just got them yesterday, assembled them, tested and assigned channels. Like a kid with a new toy if you know what I mean. A fascinating hobby but my wife calls it an obsession. That is what I say about her cross stitching hobby.
Terry

Terry Hurrle wrote:

Like a kid with a new toy if you know what I mean.

Indeed we do...

As for your wife, about all you can do is turn the other cheek until December. She'll come around real quick when she stands across the street and watches for the first time.

George Simmons wrote:

Terry Hurrle wrote:
Like a kid with a new toy if you know what I mean.

Indeed we do...

As for your wife, about all you can do is turn the other cheek until December. She'll come around real quick when she stands across the street and watches for the first time.

And tells all her friends to come over and see her house!

Next year she will have some good (and some no so good) ideas.