Light-O-Rama Forums

My Saved Channel Configurations Have Disappeared!!

jimswinder

I went to do a test tonight and was loading up to do a new sequence, but when I went to choose a "Saved Channel Configuration", all of my templates were GONE!!!

They were there last night when I shut my machine down...

And when I try to create a new sequence with just the default 8 channels. I get the error message "Can't Init Conversion" with a song a have used before!!

Anyone else having problems?

EDIT:

I just tried rebooting...didn't help...but I did notice that I have "New Programs Installed" and the only "highlighted" new program was in the LOR Program Folder and it was called "Light-O-Rama Diagnostic".

Anyone know about this?

Never Mind...I found them....

I forgot that I had renamed my "Sequence" folder (where they were located) to "2009 Sequence"

gads I hate getting old!!! lol

Must have been quite a shock to find them missing. :shock: Don't you feel like a total complete moron the moment you realize that you've just publicly self-skewered thyself and it's too late to edit the first post? :D

George Simmons wrote:

Must have been quite a shock to find them missing. :shock: Don't you feel like a total complete moron the moment you realize that you've just publicly self-skewered thyself and it's too late to edit the first post? :D

I knew I could count on you George to even further heighten my humiliation!! LOL

So, is it this addiction to this "Hobby" and forum that is making me more stupid or just revealing the truth about myself that I don't want to accept??

It sounds like those files are the only copies you have...We've all learned the hard way over the years to make a backup of important files such as your LOR files....You never know when you'll need to recover them....