Light-O-Rama Forums

Customer Service

shfr26

My wife,( who says she hates LOR) email them at 1106 am here in Florida to find out when the stuff we ordered on sale will be here. I asked her why would you email if you do not like me spending too much timne on it now? She stated she can't wait to see the stuff and add more lights to the house. And by the way, Whats up with LOR customer service??? It took Dan all the way till 1107 to answer!! Yea one whole minute!! I love this company:D:D Good work on the sale and your reply Dan, I think my wife is becoming one of us!!

Geez Pete - if you'd leave Dan alone maybe I'd have gotten notification of my order shipping five minutes sooner than I did...

I would agree. It is amazing at times that Dan can find the time to answer our e-mails at all. When i send in a query, i only expect it to be acknowledged, let alone answer in 24 hours.

It would be interesting to know what his e-mail inbox really looks like. Keep up the great service LOR Dan!

My wife,( who says she hates LOR) email them at 1106 am here in Florida to find out when the stuff we ordered on sale will be here.

Well I sure don't have an e-mail conformation. I am MAD.:X NOT. :DLOL. I can wait. That first few sentences got me going. This is what I get for being late to the sale by 5 minutes.

The summer sale is a lot more relaxed - it doesn't really matter when you order, other than where you are in the pecking order for shipping perhaps. The Feb sale is definitely snooze and lose. Being five minutes late was about four minutes too long this time around.

Did not want to get anybody mad. I figure the good thing is my wife is now interested in this too:D Now if I can just get her to start doing sequences. I guess her letting me get more stuff is a real good start.

shfr26 wrote:

I figure the good thing is my wife is now interested in this too. Now if I can just get her to start doing sequences. I guess her letting me get more stuff is a real good start.

How is she with extension cords? Having someone to manage those would be almost as good as having help sequencing.

George Simmons wrote:

How is she with extension cords? Having someone to manage those would be almost as good as having help sequencing.

I figure if she can manage to stay married to me for 34 years, she can manage anything. Wonder how she would do in a bucket truck??