Light-O-Rama Forums

Does S2 work with MAC?

Jacksback72

I have a PC with WindowsXP now and everything works great but the my PC time will be over soon and I will be switching to a MAC (Apple).

Can I use the software in MAC form or do I have to switch operating systems and still use PC?

I haven't purchased my MAC yet but it will be soon.

Bill

S2 requires Windows 98SE or greater. It's verified to run on Vista, and many people report it runs on Windows 7 with no issues.

It does not run in MAC. I seem to recall some people have run a virtual copy of Windows on their MAC in order to run the shows, though.

Thanks Don - I was hoping to use the virual as a backup but not a big deal - it would be for programming only.

I use the MP31602 to run my shows anyways.

Thanks

I am running LOR under VMWARE FUSION and have not had any problems but I can not say I have given it a complete test.

I have found that Windows and it apps seem to run better on a MAC.

Bill Sawallisch Jr. wrote:

I have a PC with WindowsXP now and everything works great but the my PC time will be over soon and I will be switching to a MAC (Apple).

Can I use the software in MAC form or do I have to switch operating systems and still use PC?

I haven't purchased my MAC yet but it will be soon.

Bill

Why???? You realy want to buy a MAC?:shock: What wrong with you?:?

Sorry... Woke up too early this morning and felt like doing some MAC bashing:D.

Can't really say nothing bad about them because I have no experience with them. Good luck with trying that out.