Light-O-Rama Forums

shipping

kissfan4

i was just curious how long it will take for any info on when my order is shipped. i placed an order saturday night from the sale and got the email confirmation but there is nothing about when i can expect it

I also ordered Sat. night, and just received my notice of shipment. I can't believe LOR got it out so fast. SWEET!!

I saw something the night of the sale that shipping was 2-3 weeks. Just think how long it takes them to get all those orders shipped. give them a week or 2 before you start asking :P

Normally, they are very good, and ship pretty quick. I am sure it is first ordered, first shipped type deal. Can't every remember them taken more than about two weeks to have every body shipped during the Feb Sale.

Guest wbottomley

kissfan4 wrote:

i was just curious how long it will take for any info on when my order is shipped. i placed an order saturday night from the sale and got the email confirmation but there is nothing about when i can expect it

Mine arrived today.

Turn-around is very fast.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Mine arrived today.
Holy ..... Batman, what did you do, send them an extra $ for tip?

Mountainwxman wrote:

kissfan4 wrote:

Mine arrived today.

Turn-around is very fast.
How is that even possible since today is the 1st business day after the sale? :?

We started shipping yesterday.... It will take a couple of weeks to get all of the orders shipped and then there will be 1-7 days in transit.

Dan

Guest wbottomley

Well... Dan has blown my cover.

It's funny to see the reaction of people when something drastic is posted. ;)

For the ones that know me well, knew exactly what I was up to. ;)

Anyway... I'm in no hurry to get my order as that means more work. ;)

I really had a good time ordering Saturday night. Man did that go quick. This year went faster then the past two years. They do a great job on getting the product out to us. Next year if they sell the cosmic ribbons at the same price I am going to pick up 4 of them at next years clearance sale. Would like to get my hands on a DMX controller. I have a friend that is a dealer in DMX lights. He will give me the Dealer Cost on the items.

Just did the tracking on my order that shipped yesterday from QUEENSBURY, NY. Arrived to the UPS main hub in LA, California early this morning. I have a couple of friends that drive for UPS, they say that most likely the controllers and software disk will get to my town today sometime and be at my door tomorrow.

Just like the sale. These controllers are going fast!

Mountainwxman wrote:

Opps I forgot we did ship one on Sunday:) (not really)...

But that would have been the orders that came in 10:00am rather than 10:00pm.. A number of people became frustrated when they could not find an "add to cart" buttons at 10:00am and just purchased from the regular list... It was all straightened out before 10:00pm but it was a surprise.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

Opps I forgot we did ship one on Sunday:) (not really)...

But that would have been the orders that came in 10:00am rather than 10:00pm.. A number of people became frustrated when they could not find an "add to cart" buttons at 10:00am and just purchased from the regular list... It was all straightened out before 10:00pm but it was a surprise.

Dan

I'm glad I'm not the only one who showed up at my office desk at 7am pst to get my controllers. I refreshed about three times before I re-read the red note and saw that it said 10pm est. I felt really stupid for getting up at 6:30am pst to get to work. Doh! Spent my time there wisely though, logged into paypal and made sure everything was in order, opened the LOR sale page and kept it open all day till I cam back that night. I'm sure that is what made the difference between me getting the controllers I wanted and not.

By the way Dan. Mary is great! She was very professional towards me in her e-mails on my pre-sale order and holding it for my sale purchase to go out together.

Mountainwxman wrote:

It's funny to see the reaction of people when something drastic is posted. ;)

For the ones that know me well, knew exactly what I was up to. ;)

I love it, I was sitting here saying to myself, I know he is kidding but there still was that little part of me that thought "Maybe"

Guest wbottomley

huskernut wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

It's funny to see the reaction of people when something drastic is posted. :)

For the ones that know me well, knew exactly what I was up to. :(

I love it,  I was sitting here saying to myself,  I know he is kidding but there still was that little part of me that thought "Maybe"

LOL!

Jeff Millard, a good friend, caught it immediately and laughed.

Dan, LOL! Even though customer service needs no help, I was trying to give it a booster shot.

I love the belief/disbelief some had. :D

Got my shipping confirmation email tonight.My items will be here on friday.Now that is fast shipping for all the items LOR sold.Christmas once again on friday.