Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 1602W Model 2 vs Model 3

Guest guest

I could have sworn I remember seeing this conversation, but a search of the forums didn't find it. Any list of improvements/differences between Model 2 and Model 3 of the LOR 1602W?

EDIT: Just a techie curious quesiton. I've got one Model 2, and three Model 3s. I'm quite sure they're all compatible, just kind of curious about the model differences.

jmccorm wrote:

I could have sworn I remember seeing this conversation, but a search of the forums didn't find it. Any list of improvements/differences between Model 2 and Model 3 of the LOR 1602W?

EDIT: Just a techie curious quesiton. I've got one Model 2, and three Model 3s. I'm quite sure they're all compatible, just kind of curious about the model differences.
I have to go check myself.

jmccorm wrote:

The LOR1602W Model 2 and Model 3 are compatible. For that matter all controllers ever produced by LOR are compatible.

The Model 3 has more auxiliary power so you can connect an MP3 player and a ELL to it and it can power them both via the CAT5 cable.

Edit: Actually posted by Dan.