Light-O-Rama Forums

The state of affairs

Max-Paul

Due to a recent post of mine in reply to anothers. And getting PMed about muddying up anothers post. I am making a post of my own to address the results.

Jeff Millard you are correct I do not deserve your friend ship. And I will ask you to stay on this forum. I in turn will go to lurking mode and refrain from posting in the forums. I'll just read the forum so I can learn of new tricks and ways to use the controller. I am sure that you where here long before me.

If anyone wants me I will be monitoring my PMs.

Thanks to you and all others.

later

Max

Guys, Max & Jeff you both have valuable knowledge that I believe is great in this forum. I read the posts all the time I've seen some by others that got real interesting. But you two you are just helping us that want to learn. Give us some benefit of the doubt let readers read between the lines. Please don't let something like this affect either of you. Try not to take it personally. Please.

Thank you both! :cool:

Joe

Joe2000 wrote:

Guys, Max & Jeff you both have valuable knowledge that I believe is great in this forum. I read the posts all the time I've seen some by others that got real interesting. But you two you are just helping us that want to learn. Give us some benefit of the doubt let readers read between the lines. Please don't let something like this affect either of you. Try not to take it personally. Please.

Joe

"DITTO"

Guest Don Gillespie

Joe

DITTO, Ditto, Ditto,

Both of you are needed on these forums do you have any idea how valuble your coments are to the newbies, why if it wasn't for you guys (and a whole bunch of other guys) on these forms my show would have never gotten off the ground besides if one of you died today how would that make the other one feel, life is way to short to be P.O.ed.

What if we all get together and order a huge bunch of LED's and tell Jeff that if does not come back and join us we will ship some to his house every week? As for Max, I do not know what he does not like, so someone else will have to figure out what we can ship him. Come on guy's, you know we love ya all!!