Light-O-Rama Forums

Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

Guest guest

Does anyone have a sequence done for this song that they would be willing to share? I don't care how many channels your file is. I just need the beats and transitions. I am only running 16 channels. The song is only 1:21 long and I can't get past the first 7 seconds! :)

It would be appreciated and perhaps I could reciprocate by sharing another sequence.

Thanks!

[sad] It is on my "B" list of songs to sequence (in case I have extra time and can do more songs). Hadn't started sequencing yet or even laying down the timing. But if someone else does, and wants to share, I certainly wouldn't refuse!

I also emailed you a copy of my sequence.

I am new to this, so you may have to do a little timing work.

16 channels used in it. Good Luck with your LOR project.

Harbs :happytree:

bmichael wrote:

Does anyone have a sequence done for this song that they would be willing to share?

There are different versions of this song so make sure you all have the same one. I like the version use in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer better than any of the other versions.

TED

TED wrote:

bmichael wrote:
Does anyone have a sequence done for this song that they would be willing to share?

There are different versions of this song so make sure you all have the same one. I like the version use in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer better than any of the other versions.

TED

That is the problem I had, Ted. I was using the 1:21 long version from Rudolph. It is different because it does not have a solid bass beat throughout the whole song like the 2:13 version does.

John Pidliskey wrote:

I'm workin on that same song. If you done get what you like, let me know.

Problem is, my sequences are more than 96 channels.

Wow! What a nice "problem." :( How long have you been lighting?