Light-O-Rama Forums

Florida Spring Mini coming soon

Michael B

Patti, Bill, Doug, Lee, and I are proud to announce our next gathering of light decorators. The Spring Mini will be held in Tampa this year. Patti will be hosting along with her husband Richard. The Mini will be held April 24th, 2010. The Zip is 33610. The location is conveniently located 4 miles from the intersection of I-4 and I-75. Patti and Richard manned the registration table at the Florida Mini in 09'.

Please post here or PM me if you are interested in attending.

More information coming soon.

Pete PM sent. I have you down as attending. I look forward to meeting you. This is the first time the Florida Mini will be in Tampa.

My husband Richard and I will be hosting the Spring Mini and we would like to extend an invitation for you to participate in this exciting event. We are conveniently located about 4 miles from the intersection of I-4 and I-75. Many hands on working displays are being planned for this event as well as the new Wow Me Mega Tree. We have a couple of acres that can be utilized so if there is a component of your display you would like to bring and share please let me know. The layout is still in the planning stages and there is still plenty of room. Everyone is welcome so please put the Mini on your calendars. If you need further information or would like to be on the FLPC mailing list just send me a PM with your email and I'll gladly add you. Rest assured that we will not share your information without permission. Hope to see you there.

LEDs will be cover during this Mini. Bill Vandeslice has worked with LEDs and did a super presentation in Sept. He his going to cover how to repair them and much more.

Please let us know if you are interested in attending the Mini.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Beginning my 3rd year with LOR and would love to attend, I'm in the Panhandle so it be a long trip but I will try.. Please send me the info to my E-mail on here... Would like to meet other LOR'ers and exchange ideas...

"Al"

Al Dube wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Beginning my 3rd year with LOR and would love to attend, I'm in the Panhandle so it be a long trip but I will try.. Please send me the info to my E-mail on here... Would like to meet other LOR'ers and exchange ideas...

"Al"

Al welcome and we'll see you at the Mini. I'll send you info as we start to finalize the Mini.

Update time! We have over 25 decorators coming to Tampa on April 24th. Please let us know if you are interested in sharing a display item and showing us how you made it or using it in your display. Minis are good for selling extra lights or controllers, etc...

Just 52 days until the Mini! See you there!

• 4 weeks later...

Update time! We have 32 decorators attending the Florida Mini. The event is in 25 days. I'll see you all soon!

Here is a flyer about the Mini and a Friday night dinner. It includes hotel info, times, location, Patti's phone number and more.

Attached files 201203=11186-2010 Spring Mini Flyer 2.jp

Bryan you are down as attending. Read the above post for the info you requested. See you soon.

If anyone is joining us for the Friday night dinner please RSVP so we can let the restaurant know.

After the dinner, we will drive down the street to Patti's house. Different display elements will be lit up and running so we can see them and have fun playing with them. I hope to see everyone there.

• 2 weeks later...

Update time:

On Friday, the 23rd at least 9 are coming to dinner, maybe more. We will drive down the end of the street back to Patti's and light up several decorations, chat, have a few drinks and relax.

37 decorators are attending on Saturday 24th. There are several other that might attend. It starts at 10 am. One part of the day that hasn't been mentioned: We are having Lee moderate an LOR sharing session. He will ask some questions and we will all learn from each other as different people respond how they sequence.

I'm really looking for to the Mini.