Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee Mini LOR Conference

Roger Leon Forbes

Please express in any interest in a Tennessee Mini & LOR Conference for 2010, any ideas on location or site and date.

My wife, Mary and I would like to offer our home as a possible site. We are in northest Tennessee close to Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol area, we are less that 20 miles from the Bristol Motor Speedway.

Roger

We have taked to the people at The Inn at Christmas Place in Pegeon Forge, TN about hold the Mini there. They are getting us some prices and we will post the information as soon as possible. You can vist there web site at www.theinnatChristmasplace.com for information about them. Will keep you posted, Thanks roger

I have gotten prices from several locations, Inn at Christmas Place has never responded, but I do understand that they are really high on there cost. So here is what I have found at the National Park Inn for April 23 / 24 /25, 2010 rate per room will be $52.35, cost for the confer room set up with tables, $300.00, the dinner will have a buffet meal for $10.00 per person.

Hi Roger,
I did not include information for the Wood Grill Buffet...
If the the group as a whole would like to break out for lunch and dine in one of our private dinning areas at the restaurant the rate for that is as follows:
Lunch 10:30 to 3:00 pm is $10.00 all inclusive (taxes, drink, gratuity included).
If you decide to do this let me know and I can send you a group agreement for the restaurant.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing working with you,
Cindy Stepson, Sales Manager
Grand Smokies Condo Lodge/
National Parks Resort

So lets hear what you think. Is it a go or no go?? Post here or PM me.