Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Wizards In Winter BEATS Needed

WeissWelsh

Hello,

Does anyone have a Wizards in Winter sequence that has the BEATS already figured out accurately. I just need the beats and nothing more. I can do the sequence from that point on. I am musically challenged and have a hard time getting the beats just right. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't see any sequences on the lorsequences website that had that song with any beat tracks.

Thanks

Laurie

actually, I think the beat wizard works great on this song.
If I remember correctly, its about .11 timing per beat.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I used the beat wizard on Christmas Eve/Sarajevo and it did a lousy job, so I've been reluctant to give it another shot. Maybe it was just that particular song that it had trouble with. I'll try it and let you know how it came out.

Laurie

Laurie,

I am musically challenged also and I've used the beat wizard extensively and have had very few instances where it worked poorly. Sometimes it isn't exact in the beginning of songs, but it soon rights itself. For songs that have decidedly different speeds from one segment to another you're going to have some issues. But you can overcome most of these by just having the beat wizard analyze and set timings for only a portion of the song at a time. If it wasn't for the beat wizard, I'd probably not be doing synchronized shows, so my advice is to keep trying. PM me with your email address and I'll send you my "beat track" for Wizards.