Light-O-Rama Forums

Satisfaction Level

Guest guest

Look at the results of the servey -- amazing!

And it wouldn't surprise me if the 2 people who selected the lowest 2 categories didn't even have any LOR experience and were just trying to skew the survey. (If not, I'd love to hear why you didn't post higher).

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

Look at the results of the servey -- amazing!

And it wouldn't surprise me if the 2 people who selected the lowest 2 categories didn't even have any LOR experience and were just trying to skew the survey. (If not, I'd love to hear why you didn't post higher).

-Tim
The results are better than I would expect. Light O Rama is by no means perfect. We have had controllers that have failed and had to be replaced... We do have some bugs in the software... So all in all the results are more than reasonable...

LightORama wrote:

The results are better than I would expect. Light O Rama is by no means perfect. We have had controllers that have failed and had to be replaced... We do have some bugs in the software... So all in all the results are more than reasonable...

Oh I agree that the survey results are spectacular (not just reasonable).

Kinda like the major ebay sellers -- they might have 20,000 positives, and 3 negatives and if you read the negative comments, they make them sound like they're satan himself :laughing:.

-Tim